The Alfredo Fic

Obi-Wan was cooking dinner in his dressing quarters. Anakin was coming over later that night for dinner. Obi-wan and anakin had been in a secret relationship for a couple months now. Once the two had discovered their hidden feelings for one another they didn't pull back. They had started their relationship quite quickly and they were still going fast, but to Obi-Wan it didn't matter. Once Anakin had asked if Obi-Wan if he regretted starting off their relationship so quickly.
"We have to make up for lost time," was all the wise man ever replied.
Making up for lost time was exactly what they were doing tonight.
Obi was cooking pasta, Anakin's favourite. Anakin loved fettuccine alfredo. Obi couldn't wait to show Anakin the surprise he had for him.
Soon the pasta was cooked and Obi started to get ready. Step one was taking off all his clothes of course. A surprise isn't good if it doesn't involve nudity after all.
Obi took the steaming pot of fettuccine alfredo off his stove and set it on his dining table. Anakin would be here any minute. Obi wasted no time. He set himself on the table, laying on his side towards the door Anakin would walk through. Obi took the pasta and dumped it all over himself, covering him from head to toe. Anakin will be so excited! Thought obi-wan.
Obi didn't have to wait long. Within seconds Anakin walked through the door, a shocked look spread across his face.
"Obi..." Anakin was speechless, just as Obi wanted.
Anakin kept staring at Obi's naked body. Obi knew Anakin was checking him out.
"Why don't you come here. Dinner's ready," Obi winked.
"Y--yes master," Anakin stutters, ripping off his beige tunic on the way to the table.
Anakin climbs on top of Obi, an unsure look on his face. Obi decides to help him out a little.
"Well...aren't you gonna eat?" Obi says with a wink. This makes Anakin grin.
With Anakin's new-found confidence he starts biting the pasta off Obi's pale skin, giving him hickeys along the way.
Soon Anakin finds Obi's sweet spot.
"Anakin," obi moans in pleasure.
Anakin grins at the moan, taking it as encouragement.
Anakin sheds the rest of his clothing, leaving the couple completely exposed. 
The couple takes a couple moments to take each other in, Anakin leaving trails of kisses down Obi's neck and Obi grazing Anakin's abs with his soft fingers.
Anakin moves his soft, swollen lips from Obi's neck to his mouth.
Kissing made both boys grow painfully hard.
"Put your lightsaber in me," Obi whispers seductively in Anakin's  ear.
Anakin wastes no time prepping Obi, his fingers working quickly.
"That's enough," Obi says impatiently, wanting Anakin inside him. Anakin takes his fingers out of Obi then, slowly, submerges himself in Obi, causing him to moan.
Because of Anakin's impatience with getting inside Obi some  fettuccine alfredo managed to get inside Obi's anus. Instead of being disgusted the fettuccine alfredo, it made Obi quite hard. Obi whimpered, reaching for his length. Anakin slaped his hand away, kissing him.
"Not yet," Anakin whispers into Obi's ear, nibbling it.
Anakin thrusts harder into Obi, his orgasm surfacing. Finally Anakin comes, relieving the pain of his boner.
Obi reaches for his raging boner once again and Anakin slaps his hand away.
"No, not yet," Anakin orders, grabbing a handful of fettuccine alfredo off the table whilst kissing Obi's length.
"Are you ready master?" Anakin continuing to kiss Obi's painfully hard cock. Although Obi is afraid he'll end up pooping fettuccine alfredo for weeks he musters up a nod. Anakin grins and continues with his plan, sticking his fist full of pasta in Obi. Obi moans but Anakin doesn't know if it's in pain of pleasure, probably both. Anakin continues to fist his master, the Alfredo sauce acting as lube. The younger Jedi takes his fist out of his lover and opens it, revealing the fettuccine alfredo. He looks at his master and grins. Then, without hesitation he puts the handful of warm, moist pasta in his mouth. Obi, finding this very attractive, grips his lover my the cheek and plants a kiss on his mouth, causing them to share the pasta once in only Anakin's mouth.
Anakin, breaking the kiss, finally decides to put his partner out of misery. He puts his mouth on Obi's long, hard cock and sucks him off. Obi moans, this time surely in pleasure.  It doesn't take long for for Obi to cum and when he does Anakin swallows. The leftover Alfredo in Anakin's mouth mixes with the cum. Anakin doesn't mind the taste, actually enjoying it. He kisses Obi, wanting to share the delicious taste with his lover. Obi also loving the taste, pushes his tongue in Anakin's mouth, wanting more. Unfortunately, the two boys were oblivious to three younglings opening the door. The three screamed and ran away leaving the two Jedi in terror. How will they ever explain this one away?