The captor Family

So this is just gonna be something like "A daily life of the captor family" and stuff. Be warned, cuteness may be applied, read at your own safety. Rated PG-13 for bad language. Please enjoy this reading, and please know, I don't own ANYTHING that is in this fanfiction. Psiioniic, Mituna, Soullux, Dolora, and what ever other troll I add belong to Andrew Hussie. Well, homestuck in all belongs to The Huss :3 ENJOY! :D (F.Y.I. The name he first gives sollux was actually sollux's real name, and Sollux is it abbreviated)

                                                                   Psiioniic's pov~

 So today I got grubs. Woopie.. :c Dolora just dropped them off like five minuets ago, and they already seem like they were living here their entire life. How peculiar. I guess its just in their nature. One of them, the youngest, rarely smiles. The older, smiles like every second of every day I guess as the saying goes. I do have to say though, they are pretty damn cute. Though I'm not the one for calling things cute. These little wrigglers just got lucky. I wondered what I would do first, I could either sit down and do stuff on my computer, or I could get to know the grubs. Might as well do the second option, if I procrastinate too much, I just may be the worst "father" ever. I looked over at the grubs whom were still wrapped up in a blanket, squeaking with curiosity. I walked over to the tiny grubs on the couch, and un-wrapped them gently from the blanket, observing them carefully. The youngest still isn't smiling, and is so un-social with his brother and I. The older one, though, is sniffing and jumping on me laughing. I smiled and gently grabbed the hipper one, setting him down next to the other. I watched how they acted around each other. The older seemed to want to play, but the younger didn't want anything to do with him, and looked like he just wanted to sleep. I wouldn't blame him, all young creatures including meow beasts and woof beasts want to just sleep. I gently patted his head with my index finger, not wanting to crush it. Then I realized, I should probably give them names. I think for a second.

Me: Miitu..na? yeah.. Miituna wiill be the older one. How about you young 2ir..

I looked at the young one, wondering what I should name it- er- him. Then it hits me.

Me: 2olluxander. Yeah, I like the sound of it.

I looked down at Solluxander whom was looking up at me squeeking. He wobbled over to me, watching the couch sink below him carefully. He fell on his side, and started making these really airy pant-squeak sound, trying to get himself up. He successfully does, and makes it to my leg. He puts his two front feet up on my thigh, looking up at me licking his lips. I smile at how cute he was being right now- fuck I said cute again. I guess I cant help it when it comes to these little guys. I heard my phone ring loudly, startling poor Solluxander, who fell over on my lap. I answer my phone, frustrated at who ever interrupted me and my grubs. The caller ID read Signless. I quickly pick it up, excited to tell my friend the news.

Me: Hey dude, gue22 what? ii have 2ome exciitiing new2!

Signless: NO FUCKING WAY DUDE, ME TOO! YOU GO FIRST THOUGH, YOURS MIGHT BE BETTER.

Me: 2o, about.. maybe almo2t an hour ago, Dolora gave me the two Gemiinii grub2 :3

Signless: NO WAY! GRAND HIGHBLOOD AND I ALSO GOT OURS! THAT WAS THE WHOLE REASON I CALLED YOU! SO, WHAT ARE THEY LIKE?

Me: Well, the younge2t, 2olluxander, iis really quiiet, and never 2miiles. iit look2 liike the poor guy i2 goiing to cry. The older, Miituna, iis way happy, and non the le22 liike he drank 5 gallon2 of 2oda before he got here. How about your2 and GBH2'?

Signess: WELL MY OLDER ONE, KANKRI IS ALREADY TALKING, AND IS REALLY POLITE IN A WAY. MY YOUNGER ONE, KARKAT IS REALLY PISSED OFF LIKE ALL THE TIME. NOW FOR GBH, HIS OLDEST, KURLOZ IS PRETTY DANG STRANGE, AND CREEPY. HIS YOUNGEST GAMZEE, IS REALLY.. LIKE.. CHILL N' STUFF. HE AND KURLOZ TOOK A LIKING TO HORNS. HOORAY. MORE HORN HONKING. BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE. BUT NEEDLESS TO SAY, GBH AND I DECITED NOW THAT WE EACH HAVE GRUBS, I SHOULD MOVE OUT AND GET MY OWN HOUSE, SO I CAN FOCUS ON THE GRUBS, WHICH I AM GONNA DO, AND I WAS ALSO CALLING TO SEE IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT ON THAT.