Humorous Teen

"IM BORED!!! POR FAVOR MAMA FIND ME A DARN THING TO DO!" I complained. My name is Charles Casher but, my friends call me C Cash. 

" Please Charles no talking whiney," my mom said.

" Mama, I am just bored. Can I go to Diddy's Enteratainment Store? I wanna find a new joke book," I said stirct. My mom didn't respond so I just got my keys and left running. I grabbed my bike and rided to Diddy's Entertatainment Store. Before I could park my bike, my pants got ripped because of my bike. My boxers showed and my face was red. Girls around me were laughing. Boys were laughing too. Adults told me to go to the bathroom for privacy. I ran into the store and bumped into Diddy, the owner of the store. His real name is Diddston Ryce. 

" Well hello Charles! Here for the new joke book? Its in the second isle. And if you buy it, it is 50% off only for today! Make sure not to miss out!" he chirped.

" I was thinking more for clown pants," I said quietly.

"Clown pants? Clown pants? Sure! No one ever buys those because people say they look big and dumb. They are not sold out so thats the good part!" Diddy joked.  

I rolled my eyes at that joke and then ran to the clown isle. All I saw was clown pants; every thing else was sold out. I grabbed the pants and gave Diddy the money.

" Good bye! See you later! Oh wait I forgot! Arent you going to buy the new joke book? Oh wait your broke. Oh well bye!" he joked again. 

You do the worst jokes ever I thought. I wouldn't want to be mean but it is true. I left the store with my strange baggy looking clown pants and I got on my bike and rode back to my house.

"Hello mama,"I whispered. I was in trouble. 

TO BE CONTINUED... RATE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT PART