Only you

Light sniffling could be heard in the distance as the home burns.A young boy cries at the loss of his mother and father.All he could do was cry thinking his sobs would never be heard and that he too was next to die.Yet his cries were heard...Another male with green hair heard the sobbing and followed where it came from.

|Izuku Pov|
I followed the heart broken sobs to a room where a young boy was surrounded by his dead parents.
He looked up at me but didn't seem scared of me.
"Why are you not scared of me?"

"What do*Sniff*to be scared for..."large tears fell down his face.This scene made me...feel sad.I haven't felt like this in a long time.
At one point I wanted to turn and leave but I couldn't.
"Come here."At that the young boy stood giving me a full look at what he's wearing.

"At that the young boy stood giving me a full look at what he's wearing

Once he was close enough I picked him up gently.
"Your coming home with me,I'll even be your Otousan if you want?"

"O-okay"We left the house that was slowly burning.I learned that his name is Y/n and in my opinion it was a beautiful name and it fits him well.He is also 5 years old...It was horrible he lost his parents so young.

~Time skip~
Little Y/n fell asleep on the way home,which I didn't mind.
"Welcome hom-who's kid do you have?"Tomura asked cutting himself off.
"His parents are dead and I'm pretty sure all villains will be blamed for it..."I looked down at the sleeping child before sitting down.I would of put him on the couch but he has a pretty tight grip on my shirt.
"What happened?"

"Not sure but as I was walking by I saw the house was on fire and got curious.I heard crying and we'll you see the end result."Tomura nods and I could see an actual smile on his face.
"What?"

"Someone's attached~"

"Who wouldn't be?"I ran my fingers through his hair.How hard can it be to raise a kid anyway?
"Good luck and get some rest while you still can.Welcome to villain fatherhood,night."

"Good night."I watched Tomura walk up the stairs leaving me to think.
I should sleep,he might wake up early tomorrow morning.
I turned on my side and held the sleeping Y/n closer.
Only you can make me feel special...

~Morning~
There was this poking on my face and I thought it was Tomura,so I swung my arm back to make him go away but it keep going.
Who is poking me...
I opened my eyes to see a pair of golden ones looking straight into mine.Oh yeah...
"Yes?"

"I'm hungry."I sat up still holding him and walked into the kitchen.
"Pancakes or waffles?"

"Hmmm Waffles."

"Bacon or ham?"

"Bacon."

"Eggs or hashbrowns?"

"Both."I nod and sit him on the table.
Not a picky eater,that's good.Hmm would he like milk or tea?
"Milk or tea?"

"Both because it makes milky tea!"

"Is that your favorite drink?"I turn to look and he nods happily.Moments later Tomura stumble into the kitchen.
"Morning."

"Morning izuku and little Y/n~"Tomura poked Y/n's cheek and sat down.I told him that Y/n picked out the breakfast for this morning."He hummed and played with Y/n.
It's something about Y/n that brings another side of people out.
"Oi!Who's making-Where did that kid come from?"Dabi was instantly drawn to Y/n and forget his first question.I told Dabi about last night.
"Yeah...I'm pretty sure we're all good to be blamed for it and we had nothing to do with it but that's the life of a villain."

"Villain?"Y/n asked when he looked at me.I find cooking and got some plates and handed everyone their food.
"What's a villain?"

"A bad person."

"But none of you are bad...So why are you called that?"Y/n was too innocent to really understand but that didn't stop him from trying to.
"Okay enough of that talk,how about we go play after eating breakfast?"Tomura saved me from answering the question and for that I'm grateful.Once everyone was down I cleaned.What would it be like raising Him around villain's?Would he stay the same or...turn into one of us?
I didn't want to worry about it to much because only time could tell.
Later on today Y/n met the rest of the group I call my family and like me they were drawn to him.

~5 year time skip~

The years flew by fast and Y/n grew up and befriended a white tiger and named her Lily.They both have these  beautiful gold eyes.Raising him isn't hard but it's not easy.He sent everyone into a panic when he brought Lily home and that one time he used his quirk of paper manipulation to make a huge dragon and a damn Leviathan.After that ordeal the clean up was horrible.Then he had that one horrible Fever and I wasn't sure what to do but Tomura calmed me down and helped out.Toga dressed him up and I didn't complain because it's cute.
Y/n is ten going on eleven and has a better grip on his quirk,doesn't get sick as much and he trained Lily.

I took this picture a week ago and it's one of everyone's favorite's.
"Dad?"

"Oh!Yes Y/n?"

"What are you doing?"I showed him the photo album and his face lit up and he sat next to me.
"You kept all of these pictures."

"Of course that's what a parent dose.They make the best of every moment."It's amazing how he's still kind but he fights like one of us.
I was worried about him and I(with the help of others)Trained him to defend himself without using his quirk.
"Soooo...dad..."

"Yes?"

"When are you and Tomura...going to...date?"I blushed at his questions.
Don't get me wrong..I really like Tomura,he's helping me raise Y/n and well Y/n called him papa when he turned 7.
"You should go for it!You encourage me all the time during training so now it's my turn!"I pulled him into a hug.
"Only you can me feel so happy,my lovely son."

"Don't forget about Lily~"

"And Lily~"The tiger purred and nuzzled her head into my lap.
This life I live as a villain is pretty calm.It makes me forget how I became a villain.
"Now go on~"

"Okay,okay!Wish me luck."I left the room to find Tomura and I ran into him literally.
"Oh hey!"Idiot!Is that really all I could say?!
"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..umm Tomura I have something to tell you?"I took a step back so I could see him clearly.
"so do I."We had a small argument over who would speak first.
"If I didn't like you so much i-*Gasp*"I covered my mouth instantly.
"Good because I like you too~"Tomura kissed me and walked towards the kitchen.I was so happy that ran back to the room so I could tell My son.
"Did you do it!"I nod and he jumps up and yelled yes.
"See I told you you had the courage to do it!"

"Only because you gave it to me."I guess being a villain isn't so bad.When you have a child everything is better.
Y/n is the sunshine to us and I'll be damned if anything happens to him because only he can make us feel loved.

~End~

A/n-The cute fluff One-shot!
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do a Villain!Izuku.I might make another because why not?

LMH🎭