Missus Handful

"I want you," he seductively whispered into my ear.

I couldn't take it anymore, my hormones were going crazy. I crashed my lips onto his with a full force of passion and lust. Adrian started kissing me back. Damn his lips are good. The kiss started at a normal pace then it became more fast, more hungry, more rough.

I wrapped my arm around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist, bring me close to him. He then bit down on my bottom lip for entrance, but I wouldn't allow it. At least not yet. This made him groan.

We continued on kissing. As we kissed my back hit my dorm wall, making me gasp. Adrian used it to his advantage by slip his tongue through my teeth. I let it stay in there. Wondering, his tongue danced around my mouth. Both our tongue moved in perfect sync with each other.

we had been kissing for at least 10 minutes now and I was starting to lose my breath. I removed my hands from Adrian neck and placed them on his chest.

"Adrian," I said breathlessly.

I pushed him back, breaking our kiss. we looked at each other as we panted heavily. I needed to catch my breath before we carried on, if i didn't, I would become very dizzy.

My heart rate was now back to normal and from Adrian's light breathing i knew his was too. Adrian arched his eyebrow asking me if i was ready to carry on. I nodded my head. Adrian moved closer to me only leaving barely an inch of space between us.

I couldn't help but close my eyes and wait for his next move. Suddenly I felt his lips attention to my neck, this made me shiver. I gripped the back of his neck to allow more access. Heat blossomed from each and every kiss he laid on my neck. I moaned when he reached my sweet spot. He nibbled, sucked then bit down, hard. Hard enough to leave a mark.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he secured his hands on my hips to keep me stable. Adrian twisted us round so his back was now on the wall. He started to move forward. I didn't even realise he was laying me down on my bed until I felt it tip from my weight. Adrian climbed on the bed and and hovered above me. His lips found mine again as his hands roamed under my shirt setting fire to the places they touched. Adrian quickly took of my black v neck shirt, exposing the pink lace bra I had underneath.

He laid traces of tiny kisses from my jawline to my neck to the middle of my chest, where he made sure to lay his lips on the areas of my breast that were visible. Adrian even went all the way down my stomach.

I placed my hands on his cheek and pulled him back up so our lips could meet yet again; our tongue made circle round each other. I twist us round so that I was the one now hovering above. I slipped my hands under his red checkered shirt. I broke the kiss, shifted down a little and placed my lips on Adrian's neck. I made sure to suck on the spot as hard as I could before shifting down again. As I undone each button on Adrian shirt I laid a kiss down his rock-hard torso. When I was done, he slid his shirt off. I moved my hands down towards Adrian's crutch making him moan. I was almost done undoing his belt when my dorm door open and someone shouted my name.

"Aphrodite."

I turned my head to find a particularly annoying person stand in the door frame.

Arhhhhhhh.

Standing in my door frame, was a blonde haired, blue eyed dick. Standing in my door frame, was someone I've been trying to avoid since I started first year of collage. Daniel was standing in my door frame.

"You were meant to be in class." he said expressionless.

"And you were meant to leave me alone but here we are." I bit back, getting off of Adrian, who for a split second i forgot was there.