Chapter 1: The Cheater and the best friend!

OK I'm dedicating this chapter to my girl Glarchi she's the best!
__________________ _________________

Kayla's p.o.v

I was walking down the hallway to the gym to play basketball when a girl walked over to me wearing a short skirt and a belly shirt she was pretty but she also looked determined. "Hey Kayla"
"Hey" oh it was Stephanie she looked different without her geek glasses she looked more...better and less geeky. "What's up" I ask her with genuine curiosity. "Nothing I came to tell you to go to your boyfriend's house after school. You'll wanna see something" she smiled at me and then winked as she turned to leave. Stephanie has ALWAYS been a lesbian I would pick up signals that she had some type of feeling for me but I just didn't ever want to jump to such conclusions with out actual proof. I smiled at her and I turned back to the gym only to realize that she said right after school which is...."Dingggg Dingggg" Now...the bell range and students were flooding the halls in a blink of an eye. Opening and slamming locker doors I hurriedly run into the girls bathroom to avoid getting trampled. I instead entertained myself by logging onto avakin life. I know it's a game but c'mon I love it A Lot. I guess things settled down because when I turned my phone off and walked out of the bathroom the halls were pretty much empty. I smile as I jogged out into the hot sunny day. This is what I live for people sunny hot lovely days just like this. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I was already on the road with the radio blasting. I sang along to the Chain smokers. And I downed my radio as I turned the corner  to a peaceful neighbor hood.
As I turn the ignition off I lock all my doors...No need to have my car stollen on a perfect day if you catch my drift. I felt like skipping up the walkway and humming a small tone under my breath. I knocked on the door a couple of times and it opens revealing my boyfriend's dad. "Hello Mr.wood how are you?" Mr wood was a very attractive man he had nice sexy wide shoulders and strong musiles. It's not wrong to think of your boyfriend's dad like that is it? No it's not right?

"Hey I told you to call me Sean sweetheart." I smile a blush creeping up my cheek. Yeah so what I did use to have a crush on Sean who the fuck wouldn't? He's hot as HELL. Ssss. He steps aside and I follow him to the kitchen "You want a cookie baby?" Oh fuck he called me baby. He's not a married man he's actually single his wife divorced him because she wanted another man that could buy her every damn thing she wanted I'm pretty sure she'll be in the front cover of The bitch got moves new York times. I smile "You know I want a cookie.. Sean" I tilted my head and gave him my crooked smile. He winked and pulled a big jar of sugar cookies from behind his back i laugh as he bowed and presented them to me oh hell yes...this isn't flirting right? Oh I don't care don't  judge haha. I snatched bout five and started eating one as he poured me a glass of milk. "Thanks your so awesome" he laughs "Thanks dear your awesome too" oh shucks...I blushed then I heard a loud laugh...it was from Leo my boyfriend. I pause with my lips at the ring of my glass of milk. "I'll be right back I'm gonna ask Leo if he wants some of my cookies. I hold my hand up and he laughs. "I'm guessing my favorite gal is staying for dinner?" Sean says as I'm almost out of the kitchen. "Oh you know me so well" then I jolted up the stairs and I go to Leo's room his door was shut. I crinkle my eyebrows. And I reach out and twist the knob and it opens. I pushed the door open and I stopped my heart rate dropped my mouth went dry my hands were sweaty. Leo was on top of my best friend Hannah and to the looks of it he was sucking her neck and she was moaning and letting out giggles. I stared anger started to rise in me. "Oh shit stop Leo...Kayla I...-" she didn't finish she pushes Leo off and he jumps looking scared and shocked "Fuck" was all he had to say for himself. Fuck... really dumbass. " Kayla im-were so sorry he fell on top of me and and he was just getting off when you came Thiers nothing to-" oh yeah please honey. I cut her off in mid sentence. "Bitch get outta my fucken face you two are just horny fuckin whores!" Leo got up and put his arms over his head and kept apologizing and saying it was a mistake. Hannah grabbed my hand begging for forgiveness. I slapped her across he red face and everything went quite. "Don't ever ever come near me OK IM FUCKEN DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU" that's when tears decided to glide down my cheeks I turn and run out of the room and down the steps and into the kitchen and I sobbed I sat at the island and sobbed. Sean looked at me in confusion and then he ran over and wrapped me in a hug whispering comforting words. When I stopped crying I just sat their silently and just thought of all those things I brought for Leo and he accepted it as soon as it was offered he didn't bother to even reject it he just took them. And that 200 dollar check I kept giving him each Friday for a few weeks what the fuck did he do with that? The fucker lied he said he was donating it to the charity at his church for the homeless kids and I believed him like the stupid little girl that fell in love person that I am. I can't believe he lied and used me. "Sean?" He turned around from stirring a pot on the   stove and looked at me "Yes honey?" I sniffed "Leo cheated on me with my best friend" that's all I said my emotionless tone so dull. "He cheated and used me for my shitty got damn money I don't think I'll ever trust another guy ever!" My voice gave off a hurt tone mixed with other emotions like hate. "And I think I hate Leo and Hannah" Sean walked over to me and rubbed my back he lifted my chin and then he looked deep into my eyes "Do you trust me... Kayla?"   I closed my eyes then opened them again and without hesitation I whispered. "Yes I'll always trust you.. Sean"  he smiled "Good because I love you like a daughter so don't leave me behind with my dumbass son OK dear" he kissed my forehead and went back to the stove and came back with a chunk of heavenly smelling meat. He's a great cook. But when he whispered those words to me he had me hot and tingly all over his touch too.