GaaraXreader

disclaimer: ok this one is NOT a request (which i am taking for your information) but i WILL finish it... and if good enough for people i WILL make it into a chapter book. XD but for now... u get to deal with my sucky first time at this... XD lolz....

ENJOY!!!!

You were walking down the halls of your castle... you were the princess of suna (hidden village of the sand) and you were walking to your dads office because you heard he had to talk to you... RIGHT THEN AND THERE. so here you were at the front door that lead to your dads office and as you knocked on the door a memory fled into your mind...

FLASHBACK

You were walking down the roads of suna you were just passing by the park (in this memory u were 6 and so was gaara) when u just so happen to glimpse and see the kids playing with each other and having fun.... then u looked at the swings to see a sad and lonely looking red head with the most BEAUTIFUL teal eyes. it pained you to see such a handsome and lovely looking nice boy lonely so u decide to do something that not even u expected to do....

you walked up to him and said "hi." he just looked at you with the most widened eyes ever. he waited and thought "maybe she doesn't recognize who i am." then he asked "w-why a-are y-you not r-unning a-away. d-don't y-you k-know who i am?" the red head said. "yeah i do and i find it very rude on how people judge and make fun of you. i mean after all it's not your fault." "i-it's n-not?" "of course not silly. its that beast inside u. wanna be friends? my name is (Y/N) by the way. what's your's?" "g-gaara." he said with a happy grin on his face. "we'll Gaara-kun lets go play." "ok" gaara said happily... then you both went and played and became best of friends.

END OF FLASHBACK

that was then and now 10 or so years later you are sixteen and am now happily dating gaara. though you both now have fan girls and fan boys you both ignore them. because you guys are both happy together.

when u were thinking you snapped out of your thoughts by the door to your fathers office getting swung open by none other then your dad himself the wind being so strong it blows on your (H/C) hair and causing your (E/C) eyes to go widen. your dad just smiled and said "(Y/N) you need to find someone to marry and be yours forever to be the king and i don't care who it is. so long as they are prepared to die for this country (suna) at any second. you are royalty after all." he said smiling. which caused you to smile widely and scream "I CHOOSE GAARA-KUN!!!!" which got your dad to chuckle and say "ok.... go tell him... i believe you are right and he is worthy." you smiled widely and ran out the door to go to Gaara's house.

time skip (at Gaara's house)

once you got there you knocked on the door and your boyfriend answered it and said surprised "(Y/N) what do you want?" he asked with a smile. you kissed him on the lips passionately then said (looking at Kankuro and Temari) "can i talk to you.... privately?" "sure" he said and walked outside with you. once you guys started walking around suna you started to speak... "well you know how im 18 and am a princess and have to pick a suitor?" (someone who has to marry them)... "yeah what of it?" he asked a bit curious as to why you were bringing this up and why you were talking to him about it and who u picked to be your suitor. then his thoughts were interrupted by something that surprised him and got him super excited. "we'll i chose you gaara of the dessert. will you marry me and be with me forever?" she asked a little nervous as to what he might say. "YES!!! I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!!!" you just smirked and said "i love you to Gaara of the dessert." then you two shared a passionate kissed. and live happily ever after together in each others arms.... forever.

THE END

SO YOU LIKE IT??? PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, RATE, ALL THAT GOOD AND FUN JAZZ. XD