prologue

As we were running and playing outside it was cool and breesy. Nothing could be better, me and my older brother, gaberial, were chasing each other it was my 8th b-day and I was so happy, I was finully able to ride a horse.

"F/n, gabe it's time for lunch!" my mother yeld out the back door.

"we're comming mom, one sec!"
Gaberial said not wanting to go inside. "Alright sis time to go in."
He looks at me and smiles.

"What if I don't want to go inside!" As I said that he jump to his feet, keep in mind he's 9 years older than me so he's way faster than me, he started after me and didn't stop untill I got to the house wich sucks. He basicly just lead me to the house by chasing me!

"I knew u could get her here without fuss." My mom turns around and smiles as she says that.

" It was no problem any way, she's scared of me" he says while looking at me.
"Am not!" I yelled back
"Are to!" He yelled as well
"Am not!"
"are to!" " ok that's enuff!" My mom said cutting between are veary brother sister fight.
"Gabe, don't fight with your sister, you know better!"My mom said yelling at him.
" What I didn't do anything!"
He held his hands up defensively.
"Don't talk back to me young man!" My mom says clearly messing with him
"Momma is gabie being mean to u?" I ask all iniesent. "Yes very."
"What!" He says angerd
"That's not fair you take her side cause she's yo......,what's that sound?" All of a sudden the roof of are house was ripped off. That's when we realized the wall had been breached and titans were fludding in. I feel something grab my hand and run I look to see gabe running as fast as he can while mom's still in the house. "wait, mamma's still back there!" He kept running. That's when I saw the most horrifying thing ever. The titan slowly pulled something from are house that's when I realize it's are mom she's struggling, but can't get free. "Nooooo!"  I yelled but what was the point. The titan slowly put her in her mouth I didn't notece gaberiel stop till a pair of hands covers my eyes.
Her last words were "Keep her safe Gaberiel Mathews!" After that there was no screeming. And then he started heading for the walls "We're you going! There evacuating the city!" I said wondering why in the heck he was running to the breached wall
"Just trust me okey." He said so calmly , as nothing if happend.

A cupple of hours later were a few miles from the wall.

"Okay mom never told you but she was a titan." Gabe started with me on his back.
"She was a titan shifter, no one knew. She just wanted to live normal life. But after she met dad, she told him everything cause she trusted him. Well he built a shelter outside the walls We're she could go and get away and be herself well that's were dad died. Later that's when you were born after he died, so mom stoped coming to the shelter. And raised you for your eaght years inside the walls. She knew one of us had her gean, so she had dad keep giving you those shots you know the ones doctor Jaeger gave him."
"yea."
"well mom would give those shots every morning till now, she knew something like this would happen. So she put a bag together so I could grab the bag you and run."
"So what your saying is I'm a titan!?"
"No your what dad called a shifter like mom." He said to calm me down.
" So for now on, if and when we make it to the shelter we'll stay there until your ready." He said with tears comming from his eyes.
" What do you mean till I'm ready" I said cunfused
"till your ready for the scouts"
He said with some what of a angery face, I wiped his tears.
"it's okay bubba." I said with whatever I could muster of a smile.

"I know. Anyway I'll be training you sence I have enuff skill to get to that level." He finully put me down.
"we're here!" He said happily.
As I looks ahead I notece it's an underground place.

"sence it's late we'll start training early tomarrow. Got it!" He said with half a smile
"Got it big bro!" He looks at me and then gets serouis "what you say to me soulder!" He says with a scary face.
"Oh sorry, I mean, Yes ser, sorry ser!"
"Theres a good soulder, now let's get into the shelter hurry!"

I couldn't beleave it, I was okay with being forced into a soulder and I was okay with it. Don't even get me started about being a titan. This all surprised me at first but I learned to get used to it while we were walking to the shelter.
Now it's time to sleep for tomarrow.
           -time skip-

"Alright ready?" Gabe said ready
"ready!" I said for what he had me doing for training
" Ready,Set.........Go!"

____________________________________ hiyo its me Alex this is the first story I've ever hope it was okay oh wait idc