Carter West

I wanna tell u a story about my best friend and me..

Chapter 1

Summer 2002

It was a wonderful and sunny summer day in the mid of july, my mom and I went to the park after the lunch like every saturday. 

(Pic of Lucy with 5 years)

Every time when I've the memory of the park in my mind I need to smile like an idiot, cuz it is so beautiful..there are a lot of things for kids like a swing or a sandbox with many toys for the kids. And the flowers...they're the prettiest flowers I've ever seen, red roses, blue magnolias and much others! So awesome!! Its a really beautiful place for everyone, you can relax from a hard work day or school day and meet friends or like me swing the whole time. I loved this park..I really loved this, I also made many great memories there..

But these park had also a bad side to my time..there were older guys the "bullies" who mobbed us, shouted terrible things and hurt us younger kids who were not so strong, big and scary like them. But everything have a bad side, haven't it? I mean everything have two sides, this is the good on the bad things and the bad on the good things. Mostly when I came to the park they bullied me, I didn't know why me.. they called me often "little bitch", "daughter of a hoe" and other things who hurts. But i didn't understand what they mean, after a while i tried to ignore it, but this wasn't so easy .. so I searched for hides, and I also found a really beautiful Swing after a long time of searching, the swing was hiding from 2 big trees and many colorful flowers, so usually nobody could see me and so I came there on this day too and sat me down on the swing.  My mom goes away and met her lovers, but this doesn't really matter to me, cuz i was used to . So I was alone like every Saturday..I looked in the wonderful blue sky and watched for the clouds. There was one who looks like a heart and I needed to smile.., this little things made me happy to this time. I looked there for so long, so I don't get it, that one of the bullies stand behind me...

I realized it when he pushed me hard from the swing and I fell to the ground.

I only whispered quietly"ahhh..this hurts"

and touched my head, I turned around to see why I fell to the ground and then I saw the weird face from the oldest and scariest bully I've knew. 

I asked him quiet "why have u pushed me from the swing like this? I've nothing done!"

he looked at me with a angry face and shouted "Shut up little hoe!"

I was shocked but i didn't say anything and only watched at him.

"I heard your mother is a bitch, how much wants she that she suck my dick. Or do u do things like that too little hoe?" he asked interested

I was shocked, I didn't realize what he means..I mean I was only 5 years old. I slipped a bit back, cuz I was pretty scared of his words and his face.