Back Away Bitches!

I love all the friends I have, even if the list of friends I have is shorter than my shaggy, brown hair on my head. (I dont actually have short shaggy brown hair in real life, as a matter of fact my hair in real life is the exact opposite). Out of the very few friends I have, Sylvia "Jaden" Castjvani is definately my most perferred to hang out with,and im pretty sure she,or he should i say,would say the same about me. We are both unique in our own ways,im an anti-social,living ghost,and he is a trangender female gone male. Like him the most out of all my friends because i know he doesnt care about my wierd ghost like appearance,just like i dont care that he's transgender.

Our friendship is prety strong. When we see one of us in a pickle,we eat the pickle to get each other out and that is why i dont have many friends . Because jaden is transgender, he gets bullied alot. Sometimes, the thought of him gettin bullied is enough to enrage me. Luckly for me,i have worked on controlling me temper,so i dont just randomly walk up to past bullies of jaden, and knock their teeth down their throat. I could,but if i did,not only would the timing of doing so be irrelevant,but also i wouls get into serious trouble with the school.

This year has been very interesting, and let me tell you why. Jaden went missing for an unkown reason, opening up a fear i never thought i had, the fear of a friend being injured or worse.its a long and complex story,however it is an interesting one as well.

The day was normal, or at least for me it was anyway; I went to the bathroom, looked into the mirror, and exclaimed, "WHAT IS MY LIFE! " Fake crying, to see if anyone cared, and of course, no one did. After I finished that morning ritual, I walked to the spot jaden and I usually met to chat before we went to class. To my suprize, he wasn't there. I looked around to make sure he actually was there, and I was just blind. Even after I looked around he didn't appear to be there, so I did what we call a checkmate to see if he was there.

"WHERE THEY AT DOE! " everyone looked at me, but remained silent.

I was waiting for the respond telling me he was here.

"RIGHT HERE, FAM! " was what I was waiting for, but I didn't hear it.

I decided to got to the alternate spot that we hang out at.  He wasn't there either. I tried to think of the places he'd be other than our spots, then it hit me, his locker!

I walked hastily, but calmly cause I didn't want to gain even more attention then when I did the, "checkmate". As I walked, I noticed an  unusually quiet hallway. I didnt think much of it, until I hear a sound, other than my footsteps. I stopped walking and heard a group talking. What really got my attention, was the fact that other than the groups voices, I heard jaden's. I knew I shouldn't easedrop, but I had to be a good friend and make sure he was O. K.

-Do you care if I take over?

-You probably have the better perspective, in this situation, so no.

-what? Your handwriting is complete shit, and i cant read it.

- Bruh

Yo guys! Its jaden here! Id love to talk,but cassi is very specific,and is only letting me wright,so the story's details are correct, and to make this story more interesting of course. Any way, time to go monotone and scary,cause thats how cassi wrights.

I was on my way to our #1 option hangout spot, but then I realized, I accidentally left my water bottle in my locker and went to get it. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, until I actually got to my locker. I opened the locker and pulled out my bottle, but before I could close the locker myself, someone slammed it shut viciously, starling me.

"Aww, is someone scared easily. " I heard a voice say, and turned to see who it was. My heart started beating as I turned around and realized, it wasn't one person, it was a group of guys, ant they we're tall.

"No, I... Just... Didn't want you to dent my locker. "

"Yeah right, a pretty little thing like you would probably care more about your hair being in place rather than your locker dending. " I gulped, he called me pretty and little in the same sentence, this was not gonna end well.

"I'm... Not little! "

"Fine, your a TIGHT pretty thing. " I cringed internally went he changed little to tight, really, grow up dudes.

On of them even walked closer to me, and sniffed my hair.

"Ooh, you smell just as good as you look. " I scrunched my neck up as he sniffed my hair.

Another one started gently rubbing my side, I gently slapped his hand away.

"Stop, please! " I said trying not to breakdown from the thought of what they planned on doing to me.

"Stop what? " on of them said sarcasticly grabbing my hip.

I leaned my hip the other way to pry him from my hip, but while doing that just put my other hip in another member of the group's hand. They all glanced at each other, then at me. They all smirked some even like their lips.

Then, without warning, the guys holding my hip pressed me agents the locker agressivly. I whimper from the sudden movement and stinging from slapping my back against the locker. They lifted me slowly, spreading my legs further apart the higher they raised me.

I closed my eyes, in anticipation for what was next to come. But right before they got any further than spreading my legs and unzipping my pants, I heard a voice, a very angry voice. I opened my eyes slowly and see a seriously, and I mean seriously, pissed off cassi. Her face was red, and she had a look that could kill a thosand men in an instant.

"WHAT.....THE HELL.... ARE YOU DOING?!?!" She said that so intensly that you could hear an echo and the hallway doesnt even have an echo.

Before cassi even took a step closer to the guys they put me down and ran fearing for their lifes, which if i wete them i would have done the same.

Cassi walked over to me, and i could feel heat just illumimating off of her from being so mad. Her look softened a little,but she still was red. She huffed in a deep breath trying to calm herself. I think it worked as i watched the red disappear,and her heat go back to normal.

"Jaden, you good?" I shook my head yes cause i was still a little shakey. She grabbed my arm and help me stand up, because i had sat down the second they let go of me because sitting down, for some reason, calms/eases me. We walked to the spot,with cassi asking me a thousand questions, i like that she was such a good friend, but sometimes can be too selfless and protective. I apprechiated it,but somwtimes i wanna tell her to tone it down.

"Im so glad i was there. I know i am too protective, and i promise this is my last question, i hope you dont mind me asking, but.... Do you know, what they planned on doing with you?" I did t want to say any thi f so i wrote it down on a small piece of paper.

~they called me pretty, little,and tight

~ they also slowy spread my legs as they lifted me.

I hesitated before i wrote down the last thing.

~they also unzipped my pants, i think they were trying to rape me.

-To Be Continued-