1. The First Day

My name is Ainsley Winters and I'm a small town country girl from Oklahoma. Recently I moved to Chicago for my mom's job. She's a lawyer and got her own law firm here. Today is the first day of my senior year at Forest Hill High. Let me tell you this I hate being the new girl and guess what I am... the new girl.

"Ainsley you're gonna be late on your first day and that's not exactly the best impression." My mom calls from downstairs.

" I'm coming down now." I yell back even though I'm not sure about my outfit. I feel like it's too country for this city but it's too late now.

I clench to my locket around my neck taking in a deep breath before rushing down the stairs

"I'm taking the Impala!" I yell to my mom while grabbing the keys off the hook and rushing out the door. I look at my car that dad had gotten me when I was 16. She's beautiful my 1967 Chevy Impala. I stop and stare at her remembering when he surprised me on my birthday. I snap out of my memory and hop in my baby. I pull out the driveway and rush to school, blaring Hicktown the whole way hoping it will keep me awake and energized. The night before I had gotten no sleep and I need my sleep. I arrive at the school and just sit in my car staring at all the kids walking by. That's when I saw him.

I snapped out of my staring and got out my car. I grabbed my books and headed towards class which turns out me and hottie had the same class.
"Alright, class settle down!" Mrs.Johnson yelled at the class while I stood by her.
"We have a new student her name is Ainsley Winters. Be nice to her. You can sit by Brandon over there in the corner." She yells again and points towards Mr.hottie whose name I just learned. I head over to my seat and sit down.
"Hi, I'm Brandon." He says to me with a soft and warm smile.
"I'm Ainsley," I say with a hint of red on my face and a sweet smile.
The rest of the class goes by with the lesson and talking to Brandon. Everything about him was perfect and we had every class together. The day went on so perfectly. The last Bell rang and I headed towards my car with Brandon walking by me. We said our goodbyes and I got in baby then started for home. When I got home I went upstairs to my room. Mom wasn't going to be home for another couple of hours so I sat in my bed ready for some Netflix and the internet. I grabbed my phone and charger, changed into some cute PJs, put on Netflix to supernatural, and got on Instagram.

While scrolling through my searches I got four new friend requests. One was Brandon and I immediately accepted it, the second was some girl named Kiandra she seemed sweet and nerdy, the third was Christina, and the last one was Brittany. They all looked pretty and went to my school so I accepted them. I watched Netflix until around 5:00 when my mom came home and we ate dinner. After dinner, I got ready for bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.