Chapter 1- He's back

A/N: Heyaaaaa guysss!!! Im new here anyways names Benjamyn but call me Ben
Hope you all enjoy this...its my first book sooo plz nu hate Anywayssss ONTO THE BOOK!!!!
°
°
°
°
°
No one's pov

It has been a few weeks since the incident with the giant robot... Things were normal the gang had settled into they're new apartment. When they're house was finally built back up they moved back. Soon there was a knock on the door...

Tom's pov
Someone knocked on the door. I was drinking Smirnoff while watching the children, edd was making dinner, and Matt was we'll matt.. "Hey Tom? Can you get the door please?" Edd called from the kitchen.
I replied with a groan, standing up and heading to the door. Oh god. Why him!?
"Oh hello old friend..." a thick norwegian accent answered. "I am not you're friend commie" I growled. "Hey it's Todd!!" Matt said excitedly. "Tord." He corrected. "What are you doing here!?" "Tom stop being so rude!!" Edd snapped.

Tord's pov
I could tell Jehovah's wasn't to happy seeing me again... "hey tord what's with the robot-arm and eye patch?" Edd had asked.
"Oh uh just to cover some scars" I chuckled.
"Well come on in!" He lead me into the house. "How long to plan on staying?" "I was actually wondering if I could come back...for real this time!.." I replied. "No fucking way commie! I don't trust you especially of what happened last time!" Tom said almost yelling. "TOM!" Edd snapped back. "No, No it's fine edd it is hard to trust me since the 'incident'..." I said looking down. "It's ok bud you can stay" edd said gleefully. "Really!? But where do I sleep?" "You can sleep in tom' s room"
"WHAT!?!" Tom had lost it.

Back to tom' s pov
I cant have that commie in my room!
Edd and I started arguing and edd eventually won. With that I growled and drank more of my smirnoff.
(This pov was short :P)

¤Timeskip to dinner¤

Edd' s pov
It was time for dinner I had made
×insert food here× as soon as everyone came it was great except for tom still being angry for tord being back... I tried to make a conversation to escape the awkward silence at the table. "So tord what have you been up to lately?" "Uhm I'd rather not talk bout it" he scratched the back of his head. "Yea sure you were taking over the world but failed commie" tom stated. I glared at him. Soon everyone finished their meals Matt helped with the dishes while tom and tord watched tv.

Tord's pov
Tom and I were watching 'return of the insane zombie pirates from hell 4' I wasn't paying much attention to the movie though. I was glancing at tom from time to time because little did he know was that I had developed a little crush on him. But I never told him since he hates me.

¤Timeskip to bed time ¤

Tom's pov
We were all falling asleep it was 10 at night. So we all went up to our rooms, the commie to mine. As soon as we got changed I said, "Ok commie since you'll be sleeping in here now... you'll be sleeping on the floor and don't do any weird shot with your hentai in my room" "Ok ok Jehovah's" he said laying down a couple of blankets. As I got into bed and him into his blankets we slowly started drifting to sleep the last thing I heard tord say was "night thomas..."

Okiiii soo in my opinion that was pretty bad but I hope you enjoyed chapter one stay tuned till the next!~

♤Benny out♤