💋The Half Kiss💋

Dedicated to gudduR - Die hard MSDian I know❤❤ peep in, here's the surprise👅

Zoya was wandering outside Asad's room not able to decide whether she should barge in or go back to her room. From the time they came back to Khan Villa after watching a cricket match Asad has locked himself in his room.

Now she really wanted to be with him but he had his window closed. The door was the option and Dilshaad had just come out from his room so she had very less time before he locked his door again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asad had been very busy after the Eid  function and Najma has gone to a college tour. Even Though Dilshaad gave her an enjoyable company but after office hours Zoya expected Asad's time. Much of a workaholic that he was, Asad mostly came late at nights when Zoya would be peacefully asleep already. Unknown to her Asad would always sneak in her room to check on her and would leave after dropping a kiss on her temple. But as a couple they never went outside or spent time together. Zoya wasn't being cool with him and always use to mutter at his Akduness. She was irritated more after reading those romantic novels where lovers would spend time together. Theirs was a different case and Dilshaad couldn't help as she knew work was important too. But she did talk to Asad how he should be balancing his life and Asad atleast tried.

When Zoya proposed she wanted to go for watching a match on Sunday he agreed. They were happy to finally be together and go out. Throughout the match Asad got insecure as Zoya cheered loudly for one and only MS.Dhoni!

Anhoni ko honi karde honi ko anhoni!
Handsome and dashing
Mahendra Singh Dhoni!!

With Asad's one hand on his temple he tried holding Zoya's hand to pull her back to the seat. He wasn't liking the attention she was getting from the surrounding audience. They all were cheering and amused at her shayri as they said ‘wah wah'.

A six was all it needed to made her jump out of her seat screaming loudly in delight. In her happiness she hugged Asad tightly. A surprised Asad was also content to see her so happy. He smiled big at her.
Her hugging him in public didn't matter as all around them people were dancing madly excited as they were, Asad and Zoya were just  two unnoticeable people in the crowd.  The winning team retreated below them as the crowd cheered more loudly.

After some time Asad and Zoya were walking to their car when a crowd attracted Zoya's attention. On asking she got to know M.S. dhoni  would go out from the right exit in 10 minutes.

"Mr. Khan isse accha chance to milega hi nhi...shall I go.."

"Ms. Farooqi waha bohat bheed hai..." Asad said looking at the crowd.

"Please Mr. Khan! Just an autograph…..aap gaadi leke aayine na jab tak ...I'll be back soon."

Asad nodded in NO. So did zoya but in a Yes making a puppy face.
Asad shook his head giving in. "okay" he said sighing.

Zoya ran like a five year old would on seeing a candy. A ghost of a smile tugged at the corner of his lips lifting them up enhancing the dents in his cheeks. He rolled the key chain in his index finger and went in the parking lot.
Amidst the crowd and all zoya finally saw the man himself in front of her smiling at the crowd.
sir' sir' sir autograph'... busy celebrity people have their own set of time decided but today dhoni signed the autographs as his fan's blessings too work somewhere besides his hardwork.
Zoya was at cloud nine oogling at her mobile screen where dhoni signed. Finally she had the autograph. as she was returning towards the parking exit to wait for asad some of the young boys caught her gaze. They were approaching her and their eyes told her what were their intentions! At this hour of evening only these kind of people loiter around the parking exits. Zoya's hand reached in her back pocket to set her weapon ready. With other hand she called Asad to ask what was taking him so long.
The boys seemed like college students. One of them tried to snatch away zoya's purse but the moment his hand touched the strap of her purse placed on her shoulder she used her elbow to hit the boy and quickly sprayed the pepper spray. Asad attended the call only to hear a boy screaming in pain.