The Beginning

They say friends stay forever. I never thought this was true. I always thought it was some type of beautiful lie, masking over an ugly truth. I always believed that until a couple years ago, when I first came to this school, the school that brought my brothers and me closer than family to three complete strangers. These "strangers" consisted of two German brothers, named Ludwig and Gilbert, and a Japanese man, named Kiku. Now, don't get me wrong, I hated them when my brothers and I first moved in, especially that potato eater, Ludwig. My younger brother, Feliciano, swooned over him the second he saw him. Then came the potato eater's brother, Gilbert. I hated him at first, but kinda developed a crush on him after the first few months. Last, but definitely not least on my long lists of hated people, Kiku. He was nice and quiet. He also liked cats, and he never really argued. Sebastian, my older brother, said that he was a famous YouTuber and had a specialty in cosplay.

I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lovino, the middle brother of the Vargas triplets. I know, being the middle sibling sucks, let alone with triplets. Everyone's always fawning over your other siblings and never really realize you even exist! But you just gotta keep searching for that special someone. Maybe, if you're lucky like me, you'll find three special people. My middle name is Draco, and I have a necklace that has the constellation of Draco on it. It was a little something that Gil got for me a year or two ago. Feliciano's middle name is Geminius, and he got the Gemini one. Sebastian Marcelo Leo got the Leo constellation necklace e. We got them before a big dance at are school. Anyways, I should probably start from the beginning, shouldn't I? Well, sit yourself down and listen up, because imma tell you a love story that's better than Twilight.

"Fratello! Where's Pochi!" Feliciano searched the house frantically, in search for the small cat. "Right here, Feli!" Sebastian pointed at the white comforter that lay across the top of Feli's bed. His little kitten, Pochi, as recently mentioned, laid under the blanket in a big clump. I went and moved the blanket, earning a mewl from the baby cat underneath. He had white hair with peanut butter splotches and had a little curl, just like my brother. The cat rarely opened his eyes, and when he did, it was paparazzi galore for us. He had adorable honey-lemon eyes, like lemon honey iced tea. The little cat looked up at me with a displaced look on his face, and I picked him up to put in his cage, along with my cat, Fluffy, and Sebastian's cat, Snookums. The new school we're going to allows animals. In fact, the dormitories are divided in animals; Exotics, dogs, cats, and then you have the parents/teachers. Four dormitories. Apparently, we were housed with two exotics and a dog. Great. I just love dogs! How they jump and lick and bite! Twenty dollars you could actually hear the antipathy in my voice. I mean, that sentence was radiating with sarcasm, seriously. Anywho, they were to meet us at the front gates of the school. I packed my bag, picked up my guitar and cello, and headed for the front door.

I was almost to freedom until my grandfather stepped in front of the door. His wavy brown hair bounced slightly, along with the trademark Vargas curl. He grinned a crooked grin filled with teeth a purer white than the light of God. "And where do you think you're going? I thought I told you to help pack?" His grin seemed to grow larger and larger by the second. I know he's just trying to hide the fact that he can't stand to see his 'Grand babies' go. "I was gonna pack my stuff, then help the others so we don't have to play car Tetris, and 'Whose bag is this?'" I yelled the last part to get my point across. Those two were big games we played on all of our family road trips. Other games, like, 'Which one of you has the snacks!', and 'alright! Who's listening to metal!' are just a few more. We have A LOT of fun with these games.

I went back to the house and helped my brothers carry things out to the car. Ok, so the back of the car is stacked Me, Sebastian, Feliciano. Seating arrangement; Papa Roma is driving, Sebastian's in the front ('seniority rules!' he calls it.), Feli is in the seat behind Papa, and the cats our in the seat next to him. That leaves me in the back with leg room and snack duty. There are two coolers back here. One has a piece of red tape on the top while the other has blue.Red is snacks, and blue is drinks. We love family road trips, so we're quite organized. I plugged my phone in and put my earbuds into my phone, turning on My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark by Fall out boy. "Lovi, toss up some plain Lays!" I opened the red cooler and tossed up a bag of said chips. "Thanks!" That happened quite a lot during the trip. Rather it be a water, juice box, granola bar, or cat food, I was in charge of it. The only job I will ever be good at, sorting foods and drinks, and equally distributing them.