Episode 1

Hae Soo

I took out my compact powder and look at the small circular mirror. The edge of my mouth has a scar and my eye make up was all in a mess. I sigh and put the item back in the small pouch as I grab a hold of the bottle. Soju is the best when it comes to being stressed out or angry.

An ahjussi whom I just realised was sitting beside me. Watching me drinking the bottle the whole time. I debate by myself if I should give it to him. Well, left a little so i just shove it to him and then he took it. He drank it as if he did not consume any water for so long.

I went back to hugging my legs and rest my chin on my knees. My mind was in a mess and i just decided to have a little conversation.

"Ahjussi. Have you ever wish to sleep for a hundred years?"

"Everything keep on going in the wrong way. Keeping my mind to a positive thinking, but ended up not getting any better."

I give a long sigh before continuing my rant, "I just want to forget everything. But none of it is working. Hmm."

I should have never trusted anyone. People are using me. I have always thought that if I did not change, the people around me would not change as well. But I was wrong.

"How did my life ended up this way.." I finally let it all out and cry on my knees while bringing it closer to my chest.

"Maybe if you die and come back alive, your life will change," said the ahjussi while I heard some rustling noises from him.

I hit my chest once to get a grip of myself. Trying to breathe properly until my attention diverts to a little kid who was playing near the edge, almost able to fall down and drown himself in the water.

Just like what I expected, the kid fall down in the water. Though he was wearing a life jacket, it does not really save life.

No, I should not care about it. His parents probably saw him. Yeah. Probabl- Ahhh why am I doing this!

'Splash!'

I jump in the water and swim towards the kid. He was screaming for help and I quickly brought him back to the surface. His parents finally realise the situation and brought him up. Then, the man whom I think it is his dad, was about to grab my hand when something from below seems like pulling me in.

Jimin

"WAHH!"

'Splash!'

As I jump in the hot steamy water and dive in getting my hair wet. Jungkook, the 14th last prince, jumped in as well. We splash each other with water.

"Yah! Taehyung! Get in!"

I shouted towards the 13th prince who was wondering around with his hands behind. He smile as he skip himself to the hyungs.

3rd prince, Seokjin was sitting in the middle while drinking his cup of tea. 8th prince Hoseok join in with the 9th prince Namjoon who was trying to workout to show his biceps.

Namjoon - "Hyungnim can you see it?"

He flex his muscles and show Seokjin. Seokjin smile in return while taking a sip of his tea.

I quickly went out of the water and rush myself to the cold water inside.

Jungkook - "Yah! Wait for me!"