Error x Fresh-🍋

A/n so this might be long bc this is my favorite ship but is for ya sinners manily WARNING:SLIGHT RAPE.OK just had to tell y'all that...

    ERRORS POV~~~

     "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!"I yelled to myself.I was in heat and this was really bad heat.I kept reaching down to touch myself but I knew that would not work out.I needed to actually have a lover to do it with but I had none.Then the voices came.

              What the fuck is wrong with you?

                                                                          He's in heat~~~
      Ha! so who are you going to rape?~

                                                  Look who came to save the day.~~

   OH MY GOD fresh is here oh my god what do I do,what do I do , what do I do! "Hey my radical glichy friend!!"fresh said in his usallal 80s accent."what do you want im busy!"I said anger ly."what up with you glitchy??"fresh said worriedly.
I hate it when he calls me that but this time it made me blush a lot."don't call me that!and there's nothing wrong with me."Even though I liked it at the moment.I could feel my heat building up."so what you wanna do broseph!"I could not help myself anymore.I pounced on him like a cat with a mouse.He looked startled and blushed at the sudden act."w-what you
d-doing E-error"I moaned a little when he said me name."I just want to have a little fun~

                FRESH POV~~~

      Lust filled error's eyes I was scared of what he was about to do until.....He started to take off my shirt and rub my ribs softly which made me moan."A-ah~"He noticed and kissed me hungry and forced all his tongues in my mouth.He explored my mouth.I DON'T WANT THIS!! I tried to shove him off but then he used his strings to tie my hands together. He pulls my shorts off along with my boxers he looks at me in surprise.
"WOW fresh your actually pretty big.But we both know who's bigger~"that made me blush a lot.He then starts to take off his clothing and when he took off his boxers I was a blushing mess.I just stared at it."so you like what you see~"

                             ERROR POV~~~

       I placed myself at his entrance.I could already see him tearing up.I know this was wrong especially since I did like him.I decided to go easy on him.I grab his hand and push in
He then yelps and starts crying I hold his hand and whisper "its going to be ok the pain will slowly go away and it will start too feel good."he nodded and squeezed my hand.I stayed still and waited for him to say its ok to move.After about
5 min. I heard a slight moan come from him I took that as a sigh to move.I started to thrust in and out of him slowly."A-ah Error please g-go f-faster!"I smirked and started to go a little quicker then faster then a inhuman pace.Fresh was a moaning mess.

                                      2 hours after good sex

                  Still error pov~~~

     I finally cumed into fresh."A-ah"I pulled out of fresh and
Laid next to him panting.To my suprise fresh said somthing
"I - l-love *pant* you e-error."now this surprised me I was  a blushing mess."I lo-*pant* love you t-to fresh"Fresh then started to cuddle with me and we both fell asleep.

                                            This is nice.

A/N  wowie that was my first lemon. Im  so proud of myself.....Well anyway you can request if ya want.And i hope ya liked it.BOI!!!!!