Genbreak Highschool

By the time the bell ring,every Student went to their classroom.

Everybody were young emojis,getting ready for there futuro work at the phone.

But in between all of those Students,there was a little one named,Gene Meh.

Gene was not an average Emoji,he was suppose to be a "Meh".

¿His problem?:He has more that one emotion,he could laugth,he could smile,cry,get angry,happy he could do anything.

Everybody look at his as a Weird emoji,next to his best friend. Hi-5.

In his Júnior highschool year,he got in many stuff,but the best one was somebody he meet.

He meet a really nice emoji girl,Princess Linda.

Linda didnt actually acted like a princess,she didnt use pink dresses and princess hair like her older sisters.

She always used a Black dress,Hacker bracelet and a Blue hair along a Black beine. She also rather be called by "Jailbreak"

"Hi Jailbreak" Gene greated her in the classroom,his cheeks were Pink blushed.

"Oh,H-hi Gene"she said flushed.

"Hey,wanna...y'know,Sit in luch break together?,before classyear ends" he proposed Nerviouslyn.

"Uh...ye,yes,id like to,its nice spending time whit you" she replied blushing.

"EMOJIS!,TAKE YOUR SITS!" Said the Teacher.

Sadly,Gene's Desk was far away from Jailbreak but the could still see each others.

In Class Gene didnt even pay atention to the Teacher,he simply stared at that blue hair girl.

And Jailbreak did less,she was making doddles in her notebook.

Jailbreak was Gene's best friend,Gene was Jailbreak's,But in both of them in the most Deep part of theyre hearts,was a hidden secret.

They were in love.

"But why and How?" That was the Question that Jailbreak always did to herself when she writted Gene's name in her notebooks whit a pink marker and a lot of hearts.

But she always question why?,for her it was something whit any context.

If when she was in her first year of high school,she was only 12 years old and changed her aperence and got her nickname. Evreybody look at her stangely.

But then she meet him...something in her ligthed up

She remembered that day Emery time she meet him in school.

Jailbreak was looking at everybody at the hallway,lockers,the ones glaring at her,they didnt Belive she was actually princess Linda.

So distracted,she didnt pay atention to her patf.

¡POOM!

She felt a High pain in her forehead while she fall to the ground,Tripping her history book.

"AUCH!" She groand in pain.

"Oh Dear,im so Sorry!" A child voice apolagized "Are you ok?" he offered his hand to lift her Up.

Jailbreak looked up and saw his face,His Beautiful Green eyes,his cute blond hair,he was very cute.

And Gene's Jaw went down as soon as he saw that girl he accidentaly made fell.

She was such a nice gale,Golden eyes,Beautiful skin and soft blue hair.

They were lost in they're eyes,Under a Spell,lost in they're beauty,a new emotion was present.