Untitled Part 1

This is Brightclaw

FOSSIL FIGHTERS PROLOGUE

Brightclaw237: Ok so I'm redoing my first story and I'm also going to try and make an actual story with Brightclaw and try and publish it, but for now I will practice with fanfiction. This is not a crossover, but based on the games I've played before Brightclaw will have powers based on what power I got inside those games, I will explain this in the chapter that has the two main heros facing a dangerous threat to the island.

Hunter: Ok, that was a huge mouthful.

Brightclaw: Yes it sure was.

Hunter: Wait how are you here when you're explaining yourself?

Brightclaw237: That is because Brightclaw is my angel-hound form, while this is my human form.

Hunter: I'm confused?

Brightclaw237: I'll explain it in a different story called "Brightclaw's Past", now Hunter please do the disclaimer.

Hunter: Ok then, Brightclaw237 does not own Fossil Fighters only Brightclaw.

This means a video is playing

This is when a character is mentally talking

"As we near our exciting destination, Vivosaur Island, please enjoy this informative video." Captain explained."

Vivosaur Island is an island resort run by the Richmond Foundation! The biggest attraction on Vivosaur Island is Fossil Stadium and the fossil battles are fought there. Dinosaurs of the ancient past are revived with greater powers than ever and sent into battle! The power! The savagery! The drama! Thrilling in every way, every time! And for those who want to do more than just watch, training is available to become a Fossil Fighter! Fossil Fighters dig their own fossils, revive their own dinosaurs, and fight their own battles! If you've dreamed of rising through the Fighter ranks to become a Master Fighter, dream no longer! Yes, yes, YES! This is the start of an extravagantly exciting and fabulous fantastic adventure!

"Ha ha." Capt. laughed. "After that video, I'll bet you can hardly wait to get there."The captain laughed. "Wait, let me guess-you're on your way to the island to become a Fossil Fighter?" Captain asked. "Yeah, I've seen that twinkle in your eye before!" Captain said. "But it says all about you, lad. It takes bravery to go all the way to Vivosaur Island on your own." Captain said. "I'm Capt. Travers." He introduced himself."What's your name, young man?"Capt. Travers asked.

"My name is Hunter Storm." Hunter said.

"So they call you Hunter, eh?"Capt. Travers said.

"Yes."Hunter said.

"That's a great name!" Capt. Travers exclaimed. "I can easily picture a famous Fossil Fighter named Hunter." Capt. Travers said."If you are out to become a Fossil Fighter, I imagine that you're a big fan of dinosaurs, right?" He asked.