Tales of ninjas

Every day was the same story; at recess no one, but absolutely no one wanted to play with O'Rion. He's too tall, too skinny, he's got two left feet, and the reflections of a shellless snail-were just some of the cruel comments that O'Rion had to endure ... it was true, he was not very coordinated, he was an extremely tall, ungainly, shy guy and always had his eyes fixed on the floor, and invariably the team he played in, he will lost it over and over again, no matter the game ... football, basketball, volleyball even playing hide and seek was a little impossible for O'Rion, because there was not enough room in which to hide, so our friend preferred to pass the time alone, but fate always finds some way to get us to where we really belong, and that is what happened on the day O'Rion found out with all his companions that his school had been enrolled in a game competition; Upon hearing the news, his colleagues immediately suggested that O'Rion be sent to the rival school to be lost, sent home on vacation, reported ill or flat out of town; our friend was very calm and patient, but we all have a limit, and O'Rion had reached his, so he decided to show everyone that he was not a nerd weevil either ... (well, yes he was a nerd, but he was not weak ... well that too but it was not anyone!)

As soon as our friend O'Rion arrived home, the first thing he did was go to his faithful computer and type in the search engine "martial arts schools" in fractions of seconds appeared hundreds of options, but there was an announcement that had definitely caught his attention: "¿ without strength Without attitude? Without personality? without talent? ... the training of the master ascended level four honorable ninja supreme of the order of the dragon comelotodo great Matzumoto Te-no'kea invites you to his courtesy class ". That was all! O'Rion had no doubt that this was the help he needed! So he immediately set his feet to dust to reach the gymnasium of the master Matzumoto Te-no'kea.

.......

Night was falling when our boy found the place, but the building was in ruins, and what must have been the gym had the broken glass and seemed to have been abandoned long ago, O'Rion sighed deeply and said: "always It's the same story with me! Nothing suits me! ". But right at that moment, from who knows where a man came in a black suit that the only thing that was exposed was his bright catlike eyes and he tied our friend a harness, and ... puff! ... flew straight to the roof of the building.

O'Rion was so scared, he could not make a sound.

- Congratulations boy! You are very brave, others have come and could not stand the test of harness, they began to shout for their moms, but you are different!

- N ... n ... no ... no no ... do not believe, "O'Rion managed to say O'Rion if he wanted to scream ... if he wanted to run ... p ... p ... p ... but ... no ... I just could not ... you are the teacher?

- I am the ascended master level four honorable ninja supreme of the order of the dragon with all great Matzumoto Te-no'kea!

- ... well, my pleasure, sir ... don dragon swallow the beast level four of ... how did he say?

- Matzumoto san for you little O'Rion.

- How do you know my name?

- Ah, a ninja can read the mind!

- and how?

- A ninja is the mind of his rival ... a ninja becomes the rival to guess his movements, a ninja is ...

- I think - interrupted our friend - that this is not for my gift Matzumoto san.

- YOU ALWAYS INTERRUPT YOUR TEACHER! Matzumoto exclaimed hysterically, "that is why you will begin your training today!"

- I am no good for these things ...

- You are already here, tell me you have to lose?

- ... I do not know ... my bones?

- The bones heal quickly little san, but the soul does not, and your soul has been broken many times, your spirit is hurt ... many tears have spilled on your teddy bear every night ...

- How do you know all that? who told?

- I can see inside of you because a long time ago I was like you, nobody should bear the ridicule of the people, the humiliation ... children can become the cruelest creatures of all little san, stay to train, change little san, not for them ... for you ... anyway, you have nothing to lose ... you only have to win.

O'Rion knew that Master Matzumoto was right-he had been too frightened, crouched, hiding for too long, and it was time to prove to himself that he could change what he did not like; so that same night began his arduous training next to Matzumoto, went up and down stairs, jumped the rope, practiced the secret blows of the ninjas with the inflatable doll , learned to climb walls like a spider and, with the passage of the days he began to develop an agility, balance, and speed that would envy to any lizard of the desert.

Three weeks had passed, and games at school were about to begin, the day of the first competition was O'Rion's parents with a whole team of paramedics waiting for the child to see what time he was falling, and his O'Rion was calm, focused, focusing his energy, visualizing, using the ancient and mystical techniques that his master had taught him, our friend was no longer the same shy boy and scary NO! after the arduous training, O'Rion had become an expert ninja, well educated in ten different types of deadly attacks without weapons, two different techniques of disappearance, expert in climbing,

And the games began, the first competition was a relay race and as soon as O'Rion had the handset in his hands, he said: "I'm fast, I'm a wind I'm a ferocious whirlwind" and it went off, only with the video cameras judges could see that our friend had run and won without cheating, for, at first sight, he could not see the shadow. The same thing happened with obstacle courses, long jump, bullet throwing and not to say with the wall-climbing competition, there was not a single child who could hold the step to O'Rion, suddenly all the booing became cheers, went from shouting "get the nerd O'Rion" to "long live King O'Rion", but that did not matter to our friend, because a ninja is never vain or arrogant, a ninja is strong, stealthy, humble, cautious and extremely powerful; the second part of the competitions consisted of a team game, and the rivals had to capture all opposing members and in the end claim a pennant that would proclaim them absolute winners of the competition; the teams formed, but everyone wanted to be the leader, nobody listened to anyone and so, little by little, O'Rion's team was being captured, in the end, he was only against four bigger and apparently stronger guys, and four girls as fast as psychotic panthers, for a moment O'Rion hesitated, he was afraid again, but suddenly a bag fell on him, the master Matzumoto had thrown it, inside was his ninja costume, then O'Rion smiled, forgot the fear and put on the suit, in seconds he analyzed the situation and began to apply the level four ultra-secret technique of the dragon comelotodo, all-round smartman and one-on-one mocked his enemies anticipating their movements, hiding, camouflaging with the walls, waiting for the right moment to cross the land, and finally took the pennant of the rival team; the whole school went crazy to realize that O'Rion had won, nobody had even seen the shadow ... and it was true, O'Rion was so an excellent ninja that not even his shadow could follow, reason why all the intelligence agencies of the world required their services, and this was something that O'Rion was happy to do ... well, only Saturdays and Sundays, because during the week he had to do his homework and train his friends alongside the great teacher Matzumoto Te-no'kea.

I would like to thank and dedicate this story to whoever inspired it, Gerardo Caamal, the most honorable ninja I know.

End