Level 1

"Good morning, Player!" A familiar voice sang opening your bedroom door.
It is another lovely day in the town, Emelle. The sun is shining ever so brightly, and the creatures are happily playing in the sun’s warmth. Today is like every other day, and you intended to make the best of it. Getting out of your bed you stood up, and stretched softly yawning in the process. Still slightly asleep you made your way to your closet. You grabbed a tunic and some pants quickly changing into your fresh clothes. You walked into the bathroom ready to brush your hair. You then brushed your teeth, washed your face, and to finish it off you fully opened your eyes. Walking out of the bathroom now ready for the day you go into the kitchen to see your tutor preparing some breakfast. "You must be tired Player. You were up all night trying to complete the other NPC's petty quests. Not like you have much of a choice anyways." She said turning to you, her eyes looking dull then widen with surprise at your displeasure to her final comment.
...
"I'm sorry, that was rude. My dear Player do forgive me, I was just so worried about you." She apologized.

---> Forgive
      Don't forgive

You chose to forgive.

"Oh thank you Player. How truly kind you are! You are going to make an excellent hero. How do I know? Oh, believe me Player, I know. Let's begin with breakfast. You will need to eat to regain energy, and I intend  for you to only eat the best." She bowed before preparation.
Cracking eggs in one pan, and putting buttered bread on a different frying pan breakfast was going to be delightful. A few minutes have passed since you grabbed yourself a plate, and silverware. After a few minutes have passed the wonderful aroma of cooked eggs filled the air. Your tutor now serving the meal consisting of fried eggs and toast. "Would you like me to serve you?" She asks smiling sweetly.

      Could you? I'm so tired...
---> No need. I can do it.

You chose to do it yourself.

"Very well. I will get you some milk." She said fetching a pitcher of milk and a cup.
While she did that you served yourself leaving a decent portion for her to have, but thinking about it made you wonder if you really should.

--->Leave her some food
     Take it for yourself.

You chose to leave her some food.

Once she set the cup of milk by you she looked over seeing that you left her some food. She smiled at the kind gesture, "Thank you dear Player. Unfortunately I'm not very hungry right now, so I won't be eating with you this morning."
You frowned at her not joining you, but you understood she wasn't in an eating mood. "I will be tending to my garden. If you need me, I'll be there." She informed as she walked out the door.
Finishing your meal you've realized you didn't know her name. So, you decided to ask her. But, after that meal you forgot where she said she was going to be.

Where was she going to be?

     The village shop
--->Her garden

You chose to go to the garden.

Walking out the door you saw the gate to her incredibly large garden. Entering you followed the path seeing her tend to grape vines wrapping around a birdbath. You tapped her shoulder watching her turn around slowly facing you, "Is there something you need?"
You nodded your head.
"Well, what is it?" She asked softly.

What do you need from her?

     I need you.
--->I'd like to know your name.

You chose to ask her what her name is.

She giggled before taking your hand, caressing it, "My dear Player, my name is Morgana, but if it makes you comfortable, you may call me Mother."

How will you reply?

     Okay, Morgana.
--->Mother it is.

You chose to call her Mother.

"Good. Come with me Player. I'd like to talk to you." She said leading you further into the garden.
Upon arrival you see yourself around pastel colored flowers surrounding a fountain. Morgana leads you to the fountain and sits down on the edge of it.

Will you join her?

--->Yes.
     No.

You chose to sit down with Mother.

She didn't speak for a while. Worry overcame her seemingly  happy expression. She looked at you, fear in her eyes. "There's something I have to tell you." Her voice cracked.
You began to worry yourself. Morgana raised you, she was practically your mother, never in your life had you seen her like this. She continued to speak, "Great evil is rising. You must stop it Player. Assemble a party, do not go alone. You must go to Devil's Mountain to end the evil before it is spread across the world. My flowers are pale because they know the end is near, unless you can stop it."

Will you say anything?

     ...
--->How do you know this?

You chose to ask her how she knows about the situation.

"Because I am one of the Nine Prophets. The last of the Nine Prophets to be exact. I saw the future Player, and if you don't stop it...There will be nothing." She explained tears welling up in her eyes, "Please, Player, you are practically  my child, defend the world, defend Emelle, defend your mother."

What will you do?

--->I'll do it for you, mother.
     I'll only do it for money, and fame.

You chose to fight for Mother.

She let a soft, but sharp sob escape her lips as tears began to roll down her cheeks. She pulled you into a tight hug, now crying, "Please, do not fall into the grasps of darkness."

What will you do?

--->Hug her back
     Push her away.

You chose to hug her back, letting her know your heart is pure and strong.

"Before you go, I will give you something to remember me by." She whimpered slowly releasing you from her warm embrace.
You watched as she took her quartz necklace off from its place around her neck, watching her get up from where she sat, walking behind you feeling the gold chain around your neck. She sat down next to you again, frantically wiping her tears, "Keep it. You deserve it."
You stood up from where you sat, taking her hand into your own, and bowing placing the back of her hand to your forehead. You began to leave the garden, but stopped when she went after you putting her hand on your arm. "Be careful Player."

What will you do?

     Keep walking.
--->Nod your head

You chose to nod your head.

As you left Morgana stood in the pathway as you disappeared  from her sight, "This isn't our fateful departure Player. We will see each other very soon."