Pyaar hi Pyaar hai

It was one cold November month. Ridhimaa sat folding her both legs with a novel in her hand soaking the heat from afternoon sun overhead. She heard a whistle and peeked from behind the novel. She saw no one but the green plants on the railing of the balcony.she again got back to the scene where the lover tries to climb the balcony for his beloved.

"armaan kya kar raha hai yaar jaldi chadh na" atul said trying to hold the ladder on which armaan was climbing which would lead him up to his basket's balcony. Basket was a nickname he had given to Ridhimaa.

"champ itni jaldi kya hai? tujhe chadhna hai to tu chadhle pehle" armaan looked down at Atul with his one leg up on the ladder and the other in midair on its way up.

"haan anjali mera wait kar rahi hogi" atul smiled a dreamy smile showing his teeth as he caught hold of armaans waist belt to pull him down. The ladder displaced a little as armaan was pulled back with a thud .....atul's determination leading the ladder to make sound.

Ridhimaa looked up again but everything was still at its place. "ridtzyyyyyyyyy" anjali's voice came from inside the room.

Atul who was standing downstairs widened his eyes in delight on hearing anjali's voice.he quickly started climbing the ladder while armaan stood there holding it for him.

"bahaar hu di"

"ridtzy emergency case hai mujhe sanjeevni jana hoga....nani mandir se aaye to unhe bta dena."

"okay di" ridhimaa smiled at her sweetly.

"and yes aaj dad ne staff dinner rakha hai ghar par toh wear something nice.ok bye"

"bye" ridhimaa smiled inwardly 'staff dinner matlab armaan bhi aayega'

As soon as atul saw anjali speaking,the winds around him hit his heart and his hands started making the SRK pose.

"champ" armaan whispered loudly "champ kya kar raha he yaar gir jaayega"

Atuls one hand went on his heart "meri anjali" with it he fell backward in a OMO style of SRK

"champ" armaan caught him in his arms but due to momentum they both fell on the ground and up above them came one earthen pot of plant which had been disturbed by atul unconsciously while falling. Atul was covered in soil all over and armaan wore the earthen pot as if it was a Nepali cap.

The chaos made ridhimaa look skeptically ahead her. One plant pot was missing on the railing. She sat up straight and stood up. "koun hai?"

Downstairs atul started laughing at armaan by the looks of him and armaan rolled his eyes gritting his teeth. "kya hai....tujhe pehnaau kya topi?"

"chill na gussa kyu ho raha hai tu..........o teri!" both their eyes widened as they heard shashank's car pull over.

"champ bhaag yaha se" they quickly buried all the soil in the pot and along with it hid under a table in the garden. as ridhimaa peeked down she saw little soil gathered on the grass and she frowned "koun ho sakta hai" armaan smiled watching her innocent face from under the garden table.

"arey ridhimaa beta .." shashank looked up at her.

"papa!" ridhima smiled a million dollar smile before running down to her father and hugged him.

The warm sight left armaan dreaming in the day.

"bichaari kitni chot aayi hogi na ise ptch ptch ptch" atul formed a sad pout and spoke in a sympathetic tone.