Jealousy one~shot

So im really bored and I haven't really done a Pokeshipping one~shot yet which is really weird considering its my favorite pairing but yah I hope you enjoy ^.^

I do not own pokemon if I did Misty and Ash would be married by now :)

Note:

Misty- 18

Ash- 19

Serena- 16

Misty pov *2 weeks ago*

"Hey Misty?"

My best friend of 8 years said as he snapped me back into realilty. Ash Ketchum. He had finally come back home after 4 years and decided to pay me a visit. He had won the Kalos League and the best part, he had told me he was going to finally settle down. Stay at home. For good. I was so happy we hung out the whole day. It was amazing.

"Yah Ash?" I finally said.

"I...well...I....I love you.....do you?...I dunno maybe...want to go...out?" he stutters out.

I smile as I grab Ash Ketchum, my best friend and now boyfriend and yanked him into a kiss.

Finally I pull apart only to get tackled in a enormous hug by Ash.

"Misty? Im so happy you love me back....you don't have to say a word. Im so sorry it took me this long for me to realize my feelings for you, so you will be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked. He thought i WOULD'NT say yes?!?!  After i just kissed him?!?! How could I refuse??? Ive loved him since I was 10.

"Oh Ash, you idiot of course I'll go out with you!" I said haplily hugging him tighter.

"Really? Oh gosh Misty I love you so much, I promise I'll never let you go" Ash kissed me on my cheek tears of happiness running down his face.

I finally got what I wanted and I guess he did too. I laughed and peck him on the lips before saying,"So are you gonna take me on a date or what?"

He just rolled his eyes and laughed.

*Present time*

Serena pov

"I can't belive it"  I thought as i read the News Paper in my hand. My Ash. The one I loved every since I met him, has a girlfriend.

I just can't belive it. Ash is mine. No one else's. A month ago we split paths to focas on our dream. I was gonna confess. Tell him I love him, he was gonna smile back and say he loves me too and then we get married, but no she had to ruin it. Her. Miss Misty Waterflower. I heard all about her from Ash. How she was smart, cunning, arragont and beautiful. Honestly at first I was jealous but then I started thinking.....maybe she didnt like him back? I guess I was wrong.

Thats it. Im done. Im done thinking about how this Misty girl could just come and steal MY Ash like that!! Thats it!! She is gonna get a peice of my mind! Im packing my bags and im gonna take back whats mine!

Misty, you have no idea what you got yourself into.

Misty pov~

"So the pokemart closes at 5 ok? and its 4:30 get what you need then get out the store it's gonna be full of shoppers today since theres some 'big sale' going on." I said hoping Ash paid attention.