Living Nightmare [Complete]

Okay this is a new story and i realy hope y'all like it! Please comment and tell me what you think.

First short horror story every please comment and tell me what you think. Vote! If you like it!! (:

I woke up drenched in sweat. Laying in the middle of a graveyard. I check my phone, Its about midnight.

How did I get here? The last thing i remeber I was laying in my bed listing to my Ipod.

The moon was shining bright but its a little clouded over. The graveyard was lit up just enough so I could see around, it was really foggy. I saw a figure standing by a tree. It looked like a woman. I got up and started walking toward it. I heard a whisper but I couldnt make out what its saying.

"Hello.." I waited "Who's there?"

No one answered. I got closer, but as I did she started backing away. All I could tell is that she's wearing a black dress.

"Faye" she said in a fradgile, low voice.

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" I said in a shaky voice.

"Im your mother, I know your name because i'm the one who gave it to you."

I stood there in shock.

"No! My mother is in Georgia away on business"

"She is NOT your mother" she said agrily as she faded away.

Before I knew it she was completely gone. It was as if she just evaporated into the air. Not knowing what to do I started running in the other direction trying to get out of there. I ran until i couldnt run anymore. Out of breath i started stumbling, I heard a Thump and then it was comeplete darkness.

I woke up in my own bed.

It was just a dream?

I stood up and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and i was covered in dirt. It wasnt a dream. That really happened.

I took a quick shower and put on clean clothes. I called my moms cell phone.

"Hello?" she answered

"Hey mom. Can you come home soon? I need to talk to you and dad."

"Ohmigod! Are you pregnant?"

"No mom. I'm not pregnant. I just really need to talk to you guys."

"Okay baby, I'll be home tonight"

"Thanks mom, I gotta go bye"

"Your welcome sweetie. I love you"

"Love you too"

I hung up the phone and went into the living room. My dad was sitting on the couch watching a football game.

I went to our office room and found myself digging through the papers in our desk. I came across a birth certificate with my name on it. The mother and father's name places had been marked through. I heard my dad get up. I shoved the birth certificate in my pocket, put the papers back in the desk and grabbed a book off the shelf.

"What are you doing?" My dad asked making his was into the room.

"I got a book to real. You know me all i do is read. Read, read, read." Thats what i do" I replied awkwardly.

"You dont read. Ever.... So tell me whats really going on?"

I think for a moment about what to do. I realise if I want to talk to them both at the same time i cant tell him anything now.

"Just leave me alone... Okay. I dont want to talk to you. I want mom." I yelled hysterically before running out the front door.

I ran to the old park, and after getting spooked by numerous things I decided to go home.