I'm Home.

“I'm home, (Y/N)."
oh right, how stupid of him. You were not here.

You and Shinsou were dating since the second year of high school and had graduated from UA about a year ago, and you two decided to live together. Life was great, hiding identities by becoming normal civilians with him while also fighting off villains, since you both are still heroes. But one day, you got hurt badly, unconscious and got sent to the hospital from trying to fight a villain that was more dangerous and  has a stronger quirk than you, Shinsou was angry and sad, really sad and worried. He's afraid that you were not going to come back and be with him again.

He visited the hospital everyday, sat beside your bed while intertwining your hand with his, whispering words like 'please wake up' or 'i love you' and kissed your forehead hoping for you to wake up.

But today he decided to stay home for a while, trying to get out from the hospital atmosphere for a moment. But still worried about your being.

Sitting on your shared bed leaning on the headboard, staring at the other side of the bed. Missing your presence when he sleeps, although he didn't really sleep much(proved by his noticeable eyebags!) he enjoys seeing your face when you slept, he thought that your sleeping face was cute and peaceful, sometimes he’d brush his fingers softly on your cheek and kissed your nose.

The sound of his phone ringing broke him out of his thoughts. He grabbed his phone hastily from the bedside table,

"Hitoshi Shinsou." He answered the phone, still staring at the empty side of the bed. His eyes widened as he got up from the bed, rushing to the hospital.

(Y/N) has woken up.

When he reached the hospital he rushed to your room, opening the door and he saw you.

Sitting on your bed staring outside the window, noticing someone's presence you turned your head slowly. Your face lightened when you saw his face.

He slowly walked closer then stand in front of you. You smiled sweetly at him, he pouted a little and you can see tears forming in his eyes.

"Hi-Hitoshi??! Are you oka--" he stopped you with a kiss. you can tell of know how much he missed you by the kiss. Ah, he missed the warmth of your lips.

"(Y/N)." he said after breaking the kiss, leaning his forehead on yours, both of you closed your eyes enjoying the moment. "Hm?" you hummed with a small smile on your face. He's still pouting, how cute.

"I missed you" he said with tears began to roll on
his cheeks. Still smiling at him, you wipe his tears away with your thumb.

He pulled you into an affectionate hug, you had
missed this warmth, a comforting warmth.

This warmth, his warmth always made you feel
safe, here in his embrace. Everything felt fine and you don't have to worry about anything.

"I love you so much.." he cupped your cheek with one of his hand and the other hand on your waist, he kissed your cheek.

"I love you.."he kissed you forehead.

"Don't leave me again.."he said while looking
deeply into your eyes, then giving your lips a quick peck.

"I won't." you chuckled at his cute behaviour, still trapped in his embrace, you bring your hands to his cheeks. "You're so cute, Hitoshi."  he blushed at the statement and pouted a little but glad because he can hear your laugh again.

"I'm home."

--------

ok so i finished this fanfic like, months ago on a train and just left it on my files, yesterday i thought abt 'wht am i gonna do with this lol' so here you go,
I'm here to pass the cringe

sorry hitoshi is ooc tho :(
and sORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES

Edit: omg looking back at this now and i feel stupid bcs i chose one wrong word and ruined my own fanfic LMAO im sorry !!! I fixed it