|0|

The Unforgettable Luna
10 years ago
Thunder booms through the field, and the rain begins to worsen, crashing onto the earth violently. Not that anyone payed much attention to the worsening of the weather, yet. As they were too busy watching the alphas daughter, full of fear.

The young girl, just barely 8 years of age, was full of rage. She always had an undeniable anger in her, and everybody knew that. But it was never like this.

Having found out that the pack warriors failed to catch the rogues that had attacked and killed her little sister, the person she cared most for in this world, she went into a blind rage.

She was set off with that news, a lot like a grenade. The shrapnel of her anger felt through the pack.

Full of fear, guilt, sadness, and anger. Anger at the rogues, at herself and at the pack warriors. Not knowing how to handle her emotions, especially the guilt of not being able to save her, she went off. Her emotions turned into pure rage. And it radiated around her.

The few pack members watched in fear as her eyes turned black and a red light was coming off her.

Then the near by animals started growling and snapping, they were now angry. Some pack members in wolf form included. They surrounded her, snapping and growling loudly as the weather began to worsen.

As her mother and father shared looks of worry and fear they called out to her. Watching as the wind picked up and trees were blown down.

Their calls fell on deaf ears. She was kneeling on the ground where they told her, screaming. Blaming herself for her sister dying. Wishing the rogues gone for good. Wishing the pack warriors were better at their jobs and punished those who stole a large piece of her so viciously.

Her older brother, only two years older then her, ran from his fathers hold and to her. Ignoring his parents calls to come back, he continued to her. The animals let him get past as if they hadn't seen him.

Not caring about what was happening, not in fear of what his sister was causing. He was only fearful of her sadness, he was her protector. She was supposed to be happy. The future alpha grabbed his younger sister and pulled her into his arms.

She struggled, trying to get out of his hug. The weather worsening and the animals getting angrier. He ignored it all though, and hugged her tighter. He hugged her and told her that it wasn't her fault, that they'd catch the rogues soon.

Slowly the weather cleared up. The wind slowed down, the thunder and lightning stopped but it stayed cloudy and continued to rain. The animals laid down where the were it walked away as if nothing happened.

Everyone turned their attention to the young alpha tightly holding his sister. The red light long gone, her eyes were now their usual gray color.
All that could be heard were her sobs.

HI GUYS!!It's back! This was previously "His abused and depressed mate" which I wrote quite some time ago

HI GUYS!!
It's back! This was previously "His abused and depressed mate" which I wrote quite some time ago. And since I continued to get people asking for updates I decided to just rewrite the whole thing. HAADM wasn't very good in my opinion. I absolutely hated it and I've written the first 4 chapters for this one and I'm happy with it. With everything going on and such I will try to not be lazy and write more this time around. I will be posting updates on my phone bc I don't have a computer so just give me some time guys. ♥️ thank you for everything-Alex