Chapter 1

Jake long pov*

I fly threw the city,making sure everything was in order. And let me tell you man, the duty of the American dragon is never done. Pfft I said duty,you get it duty?
Things are swell at the moment before I ran well flew in to the hunts man trap near the park. It was an awesome fight, uh I did not get my dragon butt kick and captured by a girl ninja. That'll be stupid.
Ok I lie..
I'm definitely inside a net right!

As I struggle to come lose from the net,the hunts man and his student stop dead in there tracks. Something stood I  there way.

"A angel?" He sounded shock,he then picked up his scythe dropping me on the floor,still inside the net here.
And did he say angel?

I thought grandpa told me they were all gone..but one lived?

//play song//

The angel began to sing...

Wait a second, let me catch my breath
Remind me how it feels to hear your voice
Your lips are movin', I can't hear a thing
Livin' life as if we had a choice

A force field appeared around her,avoiding the hunts man moves and attacks. Damn she's awesome.

Anywhere, anytime
I would do anything for you
Anything for you
Yesterday got away
Melodies stuck inside your head
A song in every breath

Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep
Won't you sing me to sleep now?
Sing me to sleep

The angel pulled out a white sword,without hesitation she strike the hunts man weapon on the ground. As she sang her wings open. Letting out feather knives.

Remember me now, time cannot erase
I can hear your whispers in my mind
I've become what you cannot embrace
Our memory will be my lullaby

Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep
Won't you sing me to sleep now?
Sing me to sleep

He was seriously No match for her "no way.." he kept attacking but her last move made him and his student run away.

A-anytime
I would do
Time away
Yesterday-day
A-anytime
I would do
Time away
Yesterday-day

Girl walked in front of me,looking down at me,using her feather knife to cut me lose. But before I try to fly away,she touchs my head and softly says..

"Sleep now jake..."

How did she know my name,her vocie stared to faded away. I drifted off to sleep.

//the next day//

"Sleep now Jake..."

Who are you?

Her moving body started to walk away in the other direction. While I Chase behind her, there I more i followed her. Our surrounding us became dark,and scary something pulled out from a horror film.

WAIT for me!!

"Jake..."

What is it!?please!wait!

"Jake..."

What !?

"JAKE!!!??" When she turned around the angel was in the arms of the hunts man and the hunts girl. When he rose up his scythe,the dream ended.

I woke up yelling from that dream "Ah!" In the moment of shock,a hard laughing voice came from beside me. It was Halley my younger sister, "ugh why are you in my room halley?" The little girl smile/smirk and put her hands behind her back "mom said to wake you up,because your griiiiiilfriiiieeeend is outside waiting for you" wait girlfriend? Shoot it's y/n!!! And no she's not my girlfriend ok!I just like her that's all!! "Gah halley she's not my grilfriend!" Halley shrugged and left my room.

I quickly take care of my personal bussiness,and then I get quickly got dressed,brushed my spiky black and green hair. Grabbing my helmet,skate board,and back pack. I dash fast outside to meet y/n.

Okay Jake act natural,be cool "Yo y/n ah-!" So much for keeping my cool I fell from the stairs. Lading on something soft...

That's wierd..

"Um jake....?

((Imagine Jake on top of you,this close it photo I could find!))

To be continued!!!!