Chapter one

carinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling turntechGodhead [TG]

GC: STRIDER!

TG: yo, bro, i'm throwing some sick beats at the moment

TG: like some serious fire

TG: like you need to get a load at this dude

GC: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT

TG: fine, what is it?

GC: I'M BORED

TG: and you thought of me karkles

TG: im flatered

GC: YOU KNOW WHAT

GC: NEVERMIND

GC: AND DON'T CALL ME THAT

TG: when should i be over

GC: I SAID NEVERMIND

TG: and i said, when should i be over?

GC: WHENEVER...

carcinoGeneticist [GC] ceased trolling turntechGodhead [TG]

Be Dave ==>

     You are now Dave Strider.

     Ah, yeah, going to Kitkat's house. Better bring my AJ, maybe a change of clothes, and defiantly some horror movies. I smile, he's going to be so scared, and he's gonna cling to me, it's gonna be so adora...hold up Strider. You don't like him right? I mean he is cute... ok off track... just go to his house or hive or whatever...

     I go to his house with my backpack of ironic sleepover material. Once there, I knock on his door and he answers. I see his cute nubby horns, I have to look down to see his pissed off looking face though...

     "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?"

    "I got together some sleepover supplies."

     "WHO SAID YOU WERE SPENDING THE NIGHT?"

     "Wishful thinking," I push past him, dropping my bag to the floor, and flopping onto the couch.

Be Karkat ==>

     You are now Karkat Vantas.

     Wishful thinking, what the fuck is that suposed to mean? I blush, what is he means, pailing.... Woah, Vantas, getting ahead of yourself. You know for a fact he's not flushed for you. I look down saddened by the thought.

     "You just gonna stand there Kitkat?"

     "UH...NO..." I go and push his legs out of the way, so I could sit next to him on the human couch. "WHAT DID YOU BRING TO DO?"

     "I brought some scary movies."

     "OH HELL NO, FUCK THAT STRIDER!"

     "What, you'll be so cute when you get scared."

     "I... WHAT... NO!" I cross my arms, my face turning bright mutant red, I look away, so he won't see. Though I can't figure out what I'm more afraid of, him knowing my blood color or him knowing I liked him calling me cute.

     "Something wrong Karkles?"

     "JUST PUT THE MOVIE IN, DAVE."

     "Alright, be prepard for bro-cuddles."

     All I am to him is one of his bros. I want to be more though. Gog I'm flushed. This can't be good.

     He sits back down and pulls me into his chest, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

     "Getting comfy, you're warm." He hides his face in my neck and I shiver, "You sure you're ok?"

     "I'M FINE, YOU'RE JUST TOO CLOSE."

     He wraps his arms tighter around me, "I don't think I'm close enough," he whispered in my ear.

     I felt something move in my pants, oh Gog, not now bulge... I jump from his arms, "I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM, YOU CAN START THE MOVIE..."

Be Strider ==>

     You are now the coolkid with the shades.

     I sit up as I watch him run off. Oh God, what did you do. Maybe you got the wrong impression. You thought he liked it.

     I heard the sink go on, and stay on for quite some time. I decided to go check on him, heh, maybe he drowned himself in the sink, he's small enough. I walk to the door and hear some... MOANING?!

     I knock on the bathroom door and I hear some sort of screech. "Hey Kitkat, you ok in there?" I hear another subtle moan.

     "STRIDER, I-I'M FINE, JUST G-GO AWAY." He stumbled through his words, he sounded out of breath and there is lots of panting going on. I know exactly what he is doing and i smirk at the thought. I must have done this to him. I let out a chuckle, "Are you sure you're fine, because I could come in and help you out a bit."

     After I said this the door slams open, almost hitting me in the process, although it really should have hit me, but thanks to my ninja skills I learned from being tormented by bro all these years, saved my face from getting smacked with the rage of the nubby-horned troll. "I SAID I WAS FINE STRIDER!"' I look him up and down, his messy black hair is now sticking to his forehead, dampened with sweat, his face is flushed his mutant blood color he loves to keep secret, but the red looks pretty normal to me, though I guess I do understand keeping secrets. My shaded eyes make my way down to his grey, well I should say once grey, sweat pants that are now stained red in the crotch. I remeber Rose saying something about how trolls' genetic material, or you could just say cum Rose, matches their blood color.

    Seeing him in this state makes all doubts about what he just did go away. "Karkles, what were you thinking about?" As i form this question Karkat turns more and more flushed, but he doesn't answer the question. I decide to play with him.

    I grab him and turn him around in my arms, his back to my chest. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING STRIDER?!" I smirk and put my head in the crook of his neck and tantalizingly breaths on his sensitive skin, after a long agonizing moment I lean up to his ear and whisper, my lips brushing his ear with every word, "Helping you..." I trail off.

*** I hope y'all enjoyed the first part of my new story. This doesn't mean the black butler story is over, I have just been working on this idea for a few months now and finally finished the first chapter since school is finally cooling down for me. Let me know if y'all want more. Love y'all!***