Vikhroli is the new destination for luxury Property in Mumbai

New residential projects in Vikhroli are set to put the city in a drastic developmental phase. Being a thriving suburb of the metropolitan, it is considered as a perfect residential area, nestled amidst greenery and in proximity to all the commercial neighborhoods of the city. With Godrej Properties' determination to bring a vast transformation in city's skyline, other reputed project developers are also seeking to make the most of it in the flourishing real estate market of Vikhroli.

High ROI in the future

With proximity to commercially viable areas, such as Powai, Bandra-Kurla Complex, and South Mumbai, Vikhroli features on top when it comes to investments in luxury properties. It offers easy accessibility to the transit stations, cultural and leisure hubs, conservation areas, commercial centers, and ports. Social infrastructure, including hospitals, schools, banks, restaurants, etc. adds to the city lifestyle. In addition, the factories have moved out of the area by making the city more environment conducive, thereby, paving way for the construction of . Therefore, the place offers a high return on investment in the coming years.

City-wide Infrastructure Initiatives

Rampant development of infrastructure and high-maintenance of existing set-up attracts an increased focus from the potential investors and buyers. Also, owing to the development of a high-speed link between the proposed new connectivity across the creek and the current airport, the ramp-up of the entire eastern belt resulted in the development of the central artery of the megacity. Moreover, the municipal plans of freeing-up port lands along the eastern belt would certainly help to largely garner the untapped urban real estate development and open new avenues of growth through attractive investments and buyer's perspective.

Luxury residential projects

Whether it is a or West, developers seem to be more inclined to meet the prevailing realty demand amongst the end-users and investors. On the other hand, professionals are heading towards Vikhroli to get closer to their workplace and where they can easily find better career opportunities. Also, being one of the fastest growing regions in Mumbai city, the place has become a hottest residential hub and a lifestyle statement for people living here. Vikhroli is now at par with other parts of Mumbai where you get a plethora of amenities that are now included in newly developed residential properties.

Commercial Properties

South Mumbai does not hold the monopoly of being a commercial part of the megacity anymore. With perpetual growth, Vikhroli has also emerged as a business district in recent years. Owing to several upcoming commercial properties the place has become a preferred location for working-class people and professionals. Additionally, going by the price of the properties, Vikhroli is comparatively more budget-friendly than South Mumbai and other commercial regions of Mumbai.

Vikhroli real estate has seen a lot of evolution over a period. Due to technological advancement and innovations, such as well-planned infrastructural amenities, reputed developers like Godrej Properties spotted a fantastic opportunity by setting up their property in Vikhroli East, known as Godrej Platinum. Offering 2, 3 & 4 BHK duplex residences, the property exudes luxury in all its aspects, which includes kid's play area, fitness gym, and clubhouse. The project comprises of four sleek and efficiently designed towers, which are placed amidst the lavishly green surroundings and well-equipped with good security system. If you are on a lookout for a new residence in a peaceful locality, that is also well-linked to the rest of the megacity, Vikhroli is going to be your best bet.