A few terrifying tips & truths to get you through this Halloween...

- - - ------------------- I ------------------- - - -
We don't know much about werewolves but we do know a wee puppy dog that barks at the moon cause he thinks it's a saucer of milk...but if you give him a real saucer of milk he's all happy and goes to bed. We think this should work for werewolves too.

- - - ------------------- II ------------------- - - -
Your average monster under the bed is completely harmless but we still recommend wearing socks when you go to sleep cause sometimes they might mistake your toes for peanuts and try to eat them.

- - - ------------------- III ------------------- - - -
Most ghost are invisible so it's a good idea to leave out an old jacket or a snazzy hat for them to wear so that you don't accidentally sit on them when they are watching the telly or reading a book.

- - - ------------------- IV ------------------- - - -
Whisky is not a ghost although it says spirit* on the bottle but if you drink too much you will become a zombie for a wee while.
*Whisky is called a distilled spirit, a ghost is called a distressed spirit

- - - ------------------- V ------------------- - - -
We know our heads are filled with thoughts of cupcakes & cookies most of the time and we're sure the same is true for all of you...which would explain why zombies always want to eat everyone's brains! These thoughts of tasty things must be delicious to them...which is something to keep in mind if you ever do cross parts with one.

- - - ------------------- VI ------------------- - - -
It's very lucky to meet a ghost when you are on holiday in a new city cause they can go show you buildings and places that don't exist anymore.

- - - ------------------- VII ------------------- - - -
When a bug becomes lazy they are lazybugs...but when a bee becomes lazy they turn into zombees!

- - - ------------------- VIII ------------------- - - -
Not all nightmares are about monsters chasing you...like one time we had a dream that we spent all day tiding our room and then when we woke up it was still a big mess!

- - - ------------------- IX ------------------- - - -
There is no reason to be afraid of toilet rolls, they are not neatly dressed mummies like we first thought.

- - - ------------------- X ------------------- - - -
All vampires are scared of the sun, this is because they are made of butter and afraid they will melt. (it's also why they don't like garlic or bread rolls)

- - - ------------------- XI ------------------- - - -
Sometimes when something scary is peaking at you from the corner you will get goosebumps but it's very important not to run away when this happens cause my brother says if you do, the goosebumps will turn into chicken pox and that's much much worse!

- - - ------------------- XII ------------------- - - -
A Jack-O-lantern or pumpkin ghost is not the only scary vegetable, you also get phantomatoes, corpsgettes, and of course the most scariest of all...Brussels sprouts.

- - - ------------------- 13 ------------------- - - -
And finally, a wee word of advice on Halloween list that is of great importance.
As you might know the number 13 can be unlucky for some, especially around Halloween...so if ever you come across a list like this that lists 13 things...NEVER EVER DO THE THING THAT NUMBER 13 TELLS YOU TO DO!

Oopsy-daisies...we accidentally listed our tip about not doing what tip number 13 tells you at number 13! This means if you listen to our wonderful advice and you don't do what it says...you are actually doing exactly what it says...which you should never do! This is what's called a paranormal paradox.

We hope you enjoyed all our wee little Halloween list and apologise for putting you all inside a paradox...our best advice is to share this wee post with all your lovely friends cause they might have a solution to this tricky treat...