Things you need to know...

^^how I motivate myself to do homework or write when I have writer's block.

1) this takes place in Elizabethan England, a little afterward that and of course the place we use is England and Robin Hood is the base line.

2) Ravka is England, Ketterdam is a Little Island capital that's inside Kerch as the capital of Ravka. I know I messed with geography.

3) the Bubonic Plague is Queen Lady's Plague since they share similarities.

4) Black Veil=Sherwood forest only in this AU it's they ruins of a fort that was built inside a cave.

5) king John is Pekka Rollins, Kaz and his gang are orphans and outcasts who follow no law.

6) Inej's family are nobles.

7) Matthias was a Knight and Nina was one as well for the other side of the war. Wylan is the disgraced son of a royal knight.

8) France=Fjerda so they have been at war for several years.

9) mode of transport is carriage, horseback and walking. Everything higher up people have that the gangs do they stole.

10) the rest will be explained in the story, I do hope you guys will have as much fun with this idea as I do!

11) the ice court break in does happen just at a later date. Matthias and Wylan don't show up until then and do remind me of this if I forget.

If you have any questions or ideas about this new story please feel free to comment or pm me. I may ask for help along the way but know I have a general layout of how it's gonna go.

All rights to characters/storyline/ quotes for Six of Crows goes to The Queen Leigh Bardugo.