{1 - The P.P.D.}

No one in the entirety of the Voltron team believed it was real or that it worked. Supposedly, this machine was supposed to take a small drop of blood, and it'd find the absolute perfect person for you. Bullshit.
      "I promise, I promise, it works. All you need is to prick your finger and viola! Your one true love will be revealed, it is up to you to find them!" said the salesman. He was a blue humanoid alien, with three antennae-like parts sticking out of either side of his head, where his ears would be. He had smooth exterior, a single small hole where a nose would be, and a very stylish tux gracing his body.
     Lance raised an eyebrow to this. "Yeah, and for how much am I getting scammed?"
     "Oh, no, no, no, I don't need your money. We feed off of positive emotions, so I made this so I can get as much as I need. I simply need you to visit with your partner or send some pictures or videos of the two of you together, just enjoying each others presence. That is all I ask in return." said the salesman joyfully.
    "What if we don't do that? What if we find them, but don't tell you?" Keith asked.
    "Well, I suppose nothing but the guilt of knowing you let a man starve after making a promise to help him after he's given you a great gift." replied the salesman, keeping the same enthusiastic expression.
    "What if we don't find them? Like, if we get too busy to look, or something?" said Hunk.
      "Then you've missed out on a great opportunity and ignored the one who'd love you the best," spoke the salesman, dropping the happy act and looking straight into Hunk's eyes.
     "I mean, it's basically free, so why not?" asked Lance.
     "What's this device called?" asked Pidge, inspecting what she could vigorously.
     "The Perfect Pair Device. Otherwise called the P-P-D."