Pilot

If you liked this part leave a like and a comment... thanks for reading:) 

P.S., If you are confused, everything will be explained as the story keeps going. Enjoy:))

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pancakes, chocolate fountain, donuts, chocolate cake, candy, questions....

Wait... what?

Ethan woke to the sound of his watch manically screaming "i have questions"... His tummy was screaming "I want food", his brain was saying "you have to go to school", his muscles challenged, "don't you DARE to get out of bed". He wanted to eat the whole house and then go sleep for ever. He was literally starving but he couldn't move a bone. The tip of his ear was aching from being smashed for the whole night. He was tired enough to even close the damn alarm. He used to love this song, sing-a-long to it everyday, but his alarm made him hate it.

He woke up to a wet pillow. He felt foreign at first, but remembered that it was him sleeping in there. He was used to it, his mouth dropped open in his sleep, making his pillow full of... Yuck, that's sticky!

His mouth was scratchy from the dried saliva around his lips. He postponed the phone, knowing he wouldn't wake up soon enough. He wanted to fall back to the candy paradise he was dreaming of...

Pancakes, chocolate fountain, donuts, chocolate cake, candy, questions....

Freaking hell.

 He knew himself very well. Five minutes later, the clock has questions.

Ethan turned on the shower, and drowned inside his thoughts. The matter of life, has he gained a couple of pounds lately?, why do we exist, what is that ant doing on the counter, why was he so hungry, why is Dua Lipa so hot, why is his hand so scratchy yada yada yada. Nothing weird. Who doesn't think of everything happening in his life while having a shower, anyway?  

15 minutes later

He passed through the high school gates. He saw so many familiar faces. People he hated, people he had grew up with. No, no, there is no 'people he loved'. We ain't soapin' here, sweetheart.

Cliques around the yard, everybody hugging each other and some people even crying. He looked around to find his friends but he couldn't find literally any of them. 

 Talking to the principle there was a guy, though. He stared at him for a couple seconds, before his friend found him. "Ethan!" James saw his friend staring directly at something -or somebody, actually- and completely ignoring his existence around him. "Who are you checking out?", James teased, turning his body to face the direction Ethan was staring at. Aurora was screaming into his mind 'stop checking out dudes! James is here, idiot.'. Ethan suddenly woke up from his dream and tryed to concentrate back to the conversation. "Who are you checking out, dude? C'mon, tell me. Is it Sarah? It's Sarah, right?" Ethan agreed to everything James said, ignoring his words completely. He was actually checking a dude out.

Oh, who is Aurora? Let's just say, *eminem superspeed* a-phoenix-he-saved,-last-of-it's-kind-that-he-had-to-bound-to-his-soul-in-order-to-live. Hell no, that was hard to spell.

 His hazel eyes and chiseled jawline caught Ethan's attention. As much as he looked at him, the more he fell for this guy. Aurora was now yelling at him. 'Are you serious? Are you actually doing this?' Ethan got tired of the hot-headed phoenix screaming in his mind. 'Okay, you seriously need to stop. We are one soul now, you can't have crushes on dudes and ignore my wants. I have feelings and, well, it's my body. You can't do whatever you want'. Aurora always did this. She grew crushes for others, then judged Ethan for his actions.

 Aurora shut up at this point. She knew she couldn't stop Ethan from thinking.. well, I'm not going to get into detail. She just sighed. 'I should have had died', she thought. 'I HEARD THAT!'.  Ethan started getting that what he was doing was weird. He now changed his tactic. He was talking to his friend and stealing short peeks from him... Ethan felt very strange. He felt strangely attracted to him. 

He rubbed his arms in anxiety, not knowing how to approach him. 'Are you serious?' Aurora said. 'If you want to do things with that dude I don't want to see it.' Ethan was bored. 'I never made you to'. The boy finally turned around and saw him looking at him. Ethan froze for a second. 

What should I do? Should I pretend I look around? Should I turn to James? No, he will understand I was staring at him. What if he likes me? He grinned a bit when he saw me. No, that's idiotic. He is totally not gay. I'm not gay either. What is this. I'M SO CONFUSED.

'Fr-EAKING hell JUST PRETEND YOU LOOK AROUND' Aurora shouted to his mind. She couldn't do anything, she was just there so she wouldn't die. No control on the body whatsoever.

Ethan pretended to look at Sarah, and he winked at her. The boy smirked, maybe he thought it was to him. 'Seriously? Like, you are not the center of everything, ya know' Aurora was right. He was probably acting superficial.

Ethan turned to James, trying to concentrate to the conversation, but he couldn't. He thought  of him again. He bit his lower lip, imagining things with a guy that he just met, or, well, not met yet. 

'EEEWWWWW! I SAW THAT TOO!

WORDS COUNT: 910