Elegy of Harasias

Elegy of Harasias- Harasias is the known prophet who foretold the known happenings such as the coronation of King Ardalinas during the Civil War (1113), the Great Flood Rasias (1110), and the death of Sean Roque (1114). Before the prophet died, in his last breath, he wrote this piece before died and due to the rumor that he was part of the conspiracy of King Adralinas, his house was burned but a piece of paper was only recovered which according to his son, it was his last will. It consist of two-page poem but he was unable to recover the first page. The scholars believed that Harasias wrote a farewell poem to his beloved country, Lumeria but others argued that it was a prophetic saying which means something is about to happen. Nevertheless, the Elegy of Harasias is still a mystery until today.

The world restored its peace

By the Stars of the land

Who lit the land of Light,

Once filled with Darkness...

When the Stars fades from its dazzling Light

In seven days and seven night,

When a ball of fire crosses the river of lights,

Stars shall shine again

And will cover the Land with warmth of light.

-- Harasias (circa 1120, Winter)

**************

Hi guys! That was an introduction for this epic kind of a story. Anyways if you liked it, vote for it. Again. 

Vote. Comment. Share. For improvisation, motivation and inspiration. Thank you.

Yours truly;

Sirona Kreisler