She... is the Piece of Eden

They told everyone that it was a dumb legend and eventually everyone forgot about it. History can sometimes repeat itself but in this case, past figures will have to bring up old but true stories to hopefully not have the past repeat itself.

The ones who came before (or the first civilization) were humans who were thousands of years advanced than the 21st century. They all were burnt to a crisp of a massive and unstable solar flare that burned the world. But over time the world healed and here we are now, the 21st century and everything seems to be in good condition.

The only thing you remember before all your protectors and now blended family came into your life was darkness. And I mean literal darkness. This wasn't representing your birth, it's representing your death. You were only four years of age and saw the fire zooming towards you and killed both you and your mother. Then darkness came.

All of that changed when light was presented to you for the first time to reveal Minerva. It was quite a shock since you've never seen her in person. "The one who we chose is now brought back to us". You looked at her and stood there very confused and felt a little light headed. "Come forward young one".

You walked forward and stopped until you were five feet from her. "In our time, we could do anything we had to do in order to satisfy our needs. But now, it's different. Time went backwards and it has brought you here, in the present... the 21st century".

You didn't know what to say. All of this felt like a lot to take in and it was a bit confusing. "The war between Assassins and Templars is still ongoing, and the Assassins are losing due to the loss of the knowledge that the old master assassins had".

Minerva then presented a bunch of image's of different men with their names underneath the image's. The first one was a black male with a white and shaggy looking hood and white robes with a hint of yellow. He also had a bow and shield on his back.

"Bayek of Siwa".

The second image was another man but he was caucasian with white robes and white hood up covering most of his face and some traces of red and he had some kind of blade on his wrist and some kind of large belt with a crest.

"Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad".

The next one also had a hood but he had a distinctive scruffy looking beard and his robes were white as well but with more red traces than the last. He also had some noticeable weapons on his belt such as small throwing knives and a sword.

"Ezio Auditore da Firenze".

The next one was wearing robes, also, but he had holsters for four pistols. Two were near his shoulders and the other two were on his back. His hood was down revealing that he has blonde hair. His robes were a little bit white but he also had white trousers, black boots as well as a fastened red sash across his waist.

"Edward Kenway".

The next was also wearing robes but they appeared to be more like beige colored robes with red and blue and he had long brown boots. He had a tomahawk on his belt and a bow on his back. His hood was also up but it revealed that he appeared to be a Native American.

"Connor Kenway".

The next one didn't even have white robes. This man had blue robes and his hood was up again and he had a sword on his belt. He also had a blade on his wrist and brown boots and a blue cloth belt arond his waist and it was tied in knot.

"Arno Dorian".

The next one had a victorian looking style with a top hat instead of wearing his hood and had a cane. He had another blade on his wrist and he also had a scruffy beard on his face.