Prologue

Harry walked through the green flames and looked at the last defense of the Philosopher's Stone. To find an unexpected Professor Quirrell standing in the place where the trio had expected Snape. "Professor Quirrell? You're the one after the stone?" Confusion swimming through his head "But we thought Professor Snape was after the stone?" 

Quirrell chuckled darkly, the plan was going smoothly so far. "Why of course, after all.." He trailed off for a few seconds to get closer to the brat. "Who would suspect P-p-poor old st-stu-st-stuttering Pr-Pr-Professor Q-Q-Quirrell?" He asked rhetorically already knowing the answer, heavily faking the stuttering. He smirked as Harry angrily stepped forward.

"I'm not letting you take the stone to Voldemort!"Harry Hissed angrily trembling slightly all thoughts of confusion where gone. He stepped three paces forward before looking at the mirror. "The Problem with that so-called 'threat' is that he is already here." Quirrell watched in amusement as the confusion made it's return. "However I will be taking that stone in your pocket." He nodded towards the stone in Harry's pocket.

Harry pulled out the glimmering blood-red stone which the mirror gave him, due to Dumbledore's enchantments. Quirrell and Voldemort had discussed this moment greatly and he almost laughed at how easily the 'Golden-Boy' fell into the trap. Quirrell raised his wand and cast "Accio The Philosopher's Stone"

Harry being a first-year and completely untrained, could only watch as the stone made a beeline into Quirrell's hand. Quirrell dropped the stone into a pocket of his robe glee danced in his eyes. Voldemort's voice interrupted him "Do it NOW!" his voice rasped. Before Harry could do anything, Quirrell muttered a spell at the mirror and swung Harry into it.

Instead of the mirror shattering, like Harry expected it to, he just fell into an empty white space. He watched through what could only be described as a door, as Quirrell clutched his hand to his chest. Quirrell then got a rock and transfigured it into a look-alike of Harry. Picked the unmoving body up and walked through the flames.

Leaving Harry alone

W̢̫̯̺̙̘͕ͩͬͥi̔̾ͭ̌̄͑̊̑̂͊ͪ҉̠̜̣͚̣̖̗͜t̢ͨ̀̓͑ͥ̓ͥ̌ͭͩ̓̈́ͫ̋͐̔̿ͭ͞͏̩͎̠͇̼͈͕̗͖̻̹̰̯̪̬͙͇͕ͅh̶̛̙͕͇͕̗̹͈͖̭̭̼͓̰̼̟̞̗̻̑ͭͦͪ̾͐̍ͣ̌ͧ̓͟͟ ̵̴̬̪͈̮̗̗͈͚͓͉̪̝̣̲͎̼̼ͦ̃͂̋̾̈͐͡ͅn̡̔̒̅̏̎̂́̾̏̀ͣ̈́ͫ̍́͐́͜҉̠̗̙̞̲̜̦̪̱̳̻͙̯͍͖̳͍̝̫o͚̬͇̞̟̬̒ͦ̃ͥ̈̏̈́̓ͤͦ̑̑̿̆͑̆ͦͬ̽̀͘-̷̊͑ͧ̆͝҉̘̥̞͖̙̱̭̙̣̖̣̬̲̺͚͔̪o̢ͦ̔̐̏͛͋ͮ͘͟҉̫̭͈͖͇̣̯̖̦͉̠̮̲͠ͅͅņ̫̼̳̳̻̼̜̝̗̱͚̼͇̼͇̼̾̂ͫ͐ͩ͠ͅͅȩ̸̡̧̯͚̬̺̥̬̺̯̻́͒ͭ̅̈ ̢̢̢͙̘̪͕̦̥̈̑͊ͭ̉ͣ̈̊̈̆ͪ̕t̛͇͍̲͔̞̟͚̗̠͔̤͒ͮ͛́͐͡o̡̿ͦ̊̍̋̽ͦ͂͐̓͗ͪ͒̉͒͊͗̓̇́͏̵̥̟͉̮͘ ̮̻̯̗̬̟̹̮̞͎͕͔ͤ̒̃̈̉̀ͨ̋ͨ̔̒̒́̚͘͠͝͠h̸̡͕̯̹͖̭́͑̓̀ͭͮ͆ͬ̈́̒̎̔͒̔̈͂ͬ͛́͝͞e̷͊͒̓͊̾̂͑ͮͤ͗ͣ̌ͤ̂͋͏̧̺̗͍̥̘̫ļ̵̞̤̲͍͎͇̮ͩ̏ͫͦ̀̈͐͗͆͆ͤ̒̎p̴̢̞̱̠̙̺̰͚͓͖̝͈͎̱̤ͪ͗̓͊͟͡͠ ̡̢̺̘̳̳̙̖̯̝͚̘͍̠̖͔͉̓̏̿͗͆̃̋͂̈́ͪ͒̉ͤͧ̚̚͜͟͝h̸̢͚̻̣̹̥ͭͯ̎͊ͭͥͤͅi̽͛͒ͥ̔̓ͩͣ̄͆҉̫̩̤̯̳̰̻̠͚͈̤̠m̸̠̲͈͚̫͚̘̽̂ͯͯ͟͜͞ ̸̶̩̹̮̝̫̹̞̩̤̙͉͈̪̠̟̭̼̀ͣ̀̒ͨͥ͟͜h̸̴̨̛̤̥͔̱̃̈ͮ̿ͩ̄i͎͍̪͚͇̥͚̜̙̙̻̣̤̖͖͓̰͋̊̆̉̅ͭ͌́ͅm̷͍͖͕͙̖̬͍̜͙̗͉ͮ̍ͫ͋ͭͤ̽̀̓́͜ͅ ̛͗ͬͫͩ̈́̑͛̃͊͆ͦͥ̄̿͒ͨͭ̇͊̀҉҉̬̱̥͙͈͕̮̙è̴̸̶͓̟̠̥̖̬̖̭͕͛̈́̾͂ͦ̿ͭ̃͂̿ͫ͘s͉̹̦͈̙̤̘̖͉̳̖̎ͪͬ̓̓́ͨ̏̽̔̌ͯͬ̑ͬ̉̔͝͝ç̼͉͔͚̭͊̓̎ͤ̇̉̔́̊ͮ͗̐̓̊̏͘͜͜͡ḁ̵̧̣̙̮̮͓̳̱̣͍ͬ͂ͮ͒ͮͭ̂̄͆̅͆p̢̣͉̩͉͚͚̠̏ͮ̂̔̈́ͬͮ͐̒͆͋ͦ̅͟ẽ̸͒̔̀̄́̚͢͢҉̬͖͙͉̭͇̤