Punish Me Daddy~

Okay, so maybe teasing Lovino wasn't such a good idea...But it's not like the outcome was something he wasn't used to, lower half exposed as he laid over Lovino's lap. It started off earlier in the day when Feliciano got the idea to bake something with Lovino. But from the lack of ingredients, they had to go out to the market. He wanted to say no, but Feliciano just kept begging until he eventually gave in. As they walked around and got the ingredients, Feliciano bent over and made sure that Lovino saw he wasn't wearing anything underneath his skirt. He was such a fucking tease...Once they got home, Lovino immediately set the bag of ingredients aside and pinned Feliciano to the wall. "You've been a bad boy Feliciano. Daddy isn't happy". Feliciano shivered and narrowed his eyes. "What are you going to do, daddy?". He had teasingly asked. Lovino smirked as he leaned in close next to Feliciano's ear. "Bedroom. Now". The demanding tone in his voice nearly had Feliciano whining.

Lovino closed the door behind them once they both had entered and walked to the bed. "Over my lap". He ordered as he sat down. Feliciano gave a small whine and did as he was told. "But I didn't do anything daddy!". He whined with a pout, deciding to play innocent. Lovino scoffed and lifted Feliciano's skirt. "You didn't do anything, huh? Liar. Good boys don't lie". A shiver spread throughout Feliciano's body as Lovino's hand rubbed one of his cheeks. "I need to punish you for being bad, Feli". The hand quickly lifted and flew back down, striking Feliciano's cheek with a loud 'smack', causing him to cry out in shock and slight pain. "B-But I didn't do anything...". He repeated again. Lovino lifted his hand once again and gave the cheek a harder smack. "Until you've learned your lesson and admit that you've been bad, I'll be punishing you". Feliciano couldn't see his face, but knew a smirk was there.

"A-Ah! Daddy...". Smack! Smack! Smack! Echoed around the room as Lovino continued to spank Feliciano, each smack followed by a whine or moan. "D-Daddy!". Feliciano moaned out, hands gripping the bed sheets. He could feel himself growing hard and his face heat up. "Daddy please, more!". Lovino's brow raised in mock surprise. "Oh, so you like this? What a naughty little boy you are...". He purred. The spanking became harder and faster, making Feliciano whimper and moan in approval. "I-I'm sorry daddy! I'll b-be a good boy!". Lovino ignored his words for the moment and instead focused on his moans. Feliciano gave a long whine and turned his head to face Lovino. "D-Daddy i'm so sorry for being a b-bad boy! I promise I'll be a g-good boy now!". Clearly he wasn't going to go on his word, but he was getting really hard now and wanted attention elsewhere. Lovino finally acknowledged his begging and stilled his hand. "Are you now? I don't think you really mean that". Feliciano let out another whine at his words. "I do mean it daddy! I'll be good for you, I will". The smirk returned as he pondered for a minute. "Alright. Prove to me that I should forgive you".

Feliciano, knowing where this was heading towards, nodded and quickly got down onto the floor and sat on his knees. He unzipped Lovino's pants and grabbed the top of them along with his boxers. Lovino lifted his hips a bit for Feliciano to pull them down, sighing once he did. They had gotten too tight for his liking. Feliciano moaned as he grabbed the base of Lovino's cock, giving the head a small lick, before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it. A low groan left Lovino's mouth at the feeling. Feliciano's tongue swirled around the tip and dug into the slit. It was cliche to say, but he loved the taste of his cock, the feel of it. He lifted his free hand to grab and massage Lovino's balls, thumb rubbing and pressing into one. He moaned as he lowered his head to take more in and sucked hard. Lovino muttered a quiet 'fuck' before giving a small moan. "Good boy, just like that...". Lovino's hand found it's way to Feliciano's head, fingers threading through his hair. Feliciano looked up at Lovino with half lidded eyes and hummed at the praise. He relaxed his throat to take the rest of him in, nose brushing against dark brown curls. The musky scent only made his own cock twitch, head spinning a bit. He swallowed around the head a few times before lifting his head and sucking as he went down.

"Oh shit...". Lovino groaned. "Such a good boy, taking all of daddy's cock down your throat. How does it feel? Do you enjoy this? Naughty little boy...". Feliciano squeezed his eyes shut and moaned around him. He loved when Lovino talked to him like this. If he kept this up, he would cum from just his words. He bobbed his head up and down faster, wanting to get Lovino to orgasm. Lovino could feel the coil in his stomach tighten and groaned loudly. "Fuck, i'm close...". A couple hums was all it took for Lovino to unwind and shoot ribbons of his thick seed down Feliciano's throat, moaning out his name. Feliciano swallowed as much as he could, but some leaked out of his mouth and down his chin. He pulled back and panted when Lovino was finished, hand lifting to wipe away the cum on his chin.

When Lovino was finally able to open his eyes again, he smirked at how needy Feliciano looked. He could clearly see the tent in his skirt, his pre-cum making a little wet spot at the top, thighs squeezing together. His eyes were half lidded and face flushed a pretty little red. "D-Daddy please, I need t-to cum...". Feliciano whimpered as he looked up at Lovino. "Please t-touch me". Lovino looked thoughtful for a moment. "You did prove that you were sorry....But no". Feliciano's eyes widened for a second before he let out a loud whine. "Daddy please!! I need you!". Lovino would have loved to continue to tease him, but he did deserve a reward. "Fine then. Come up here". Feliciano wasted no time and quickly climbed back up to sit on Lovino's lap. Lovino placed a quick peck on Feliciano's lips, hands gripping at the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. Feliciano crashed their lips together once Lovino set the shirt down and moaned at the contact, arms wrapping around his neck. Lovino gave a small chuckle at his eagerness before returning the kiss. Feliciano tried to buck his hips against Lovino's, but his hands held his hips in place. He pulled away with a whimper and pouted. "P-Please...". Lovino's hands rubbed small circles into his hips. "Please what? Be more specific". Feliciano moaned and tried to buck his hips forward again, whining in frustration when he still couldn't. "Let me cum! Please daddy, t-touch me!". Lovino pulled his hands away and frowned. "If you're that desperate, then touch yourself. Touch yourself for daddy".

Feliciano froze and flushed a shade darker. He whimpered and shifted to lean back against the pillows, spreading his legs and about to take the skirt off before Lovino stopped him. "No. Leave it on. It started this in the first place so leave the damn thing on". Feliciano nodded as he lifted the hem of the skirt to rest on his hips, revealing his twitching, dripping cock underneath. He wrapped a hand around the base and slowly pumped up, moaning at the much needed contact. His other hand lifted to pinch and tweak a nipple between his fingers. "D-Daddy...". Lovino hummed at the sight. "Don't cum until I tell you to, or else I'll have to punish you for being bad again". Feliciano whined at this, but didn't still his hands, too desperate for the delicious contact. His breath hitched as he let out a long moan. "O-Oh daddy, I need you so bad. I-I want your cock to pound me i-into the bed! I want y-you to fuck me u-until I-I cum all over myself!". Feliciano's voice raised in volume and pitch as the hand on his cock sped up, his other lifting from the nipple to tug at his curl. "A-Ahn! D-Daddy!".

Lovino could feel his own cock growing hard once again. Feliciano looked so cute like this, all needy and flushed. Feliciano spread his legs farther apart and whimpered. Tears of pleasure formed at the corners of his eyes and started to roll down. He didn't notice his hands begin to speed up, hips frantically bucking as he neared orgasm. "Feliciano don't you dare cum without my permission!". Lovino ordered once he noticed how close Feliciano was getting. Feliciano was too close, he couldn't stop now! But he didn't want to be punished again. He tried to stop himself, he really did, but it felt too good. "S-Si , oh Lovino!!". Feliciano's back arched and he gave a loud moan of Lovino's name as his cum sprayed over his hand, thighs, and the sheets, toes curling from the pleasure. Lovino sighed and smirked at the sight. Looks like Feli would have to be punished again~