chapter 1

hi my name is Becca martin  today is my first day at the Anubis house  the cab  driver  took me to the Anubis house  i Arived at the house  i open the door  i saw Trudy  Trudy said so you are a new American  student  your becca right  becca said yes mam  Trudy said  you are rooming with Amber  they will be here just a moment  but becca there's a new caretaker  His name is Eddie Miller  he is mean and rude to the students  last year  he made them clean every room . Becca went over to the living room  i saw the dineing room . i went to the couch  i sit on it   i look at the time  it was 1:29  the other people will be here  by 1 :30 i lay down on the couch  i  fall a sleep  i heard the door open i hear voices  the other people were here i decided to  sleep in peace .  the other people were in the  living room . Trudy said to them Eddie  will   talk about rules and room mates  . i try block the sound . i herd foot steps came down Eddie walked into the living room  Eddie saw me a sleep  i do not wanna wake up  from my nap  tho . Patrica  came over to the couch  she shakes me awake  i was having a dream  a really nice dream   then i saw Sarah  Sarah says chosen one  there's a  old Evil awaits from the past  i saw fibersher smith  Rufus Zeno Senkra  in the gate house  they were opening Ammut Robert and  Denby  were  catching sinners . then i woke i gasp for air I saw Jerome handed me the water  i drank it . Jerome said becca what is it  Becca said i had a dream i saw Sarah  Sarah told me  there's a old evil awaits from the past  i saw fibersher  smith Rufus zeno senkra   they were opening Ammut  Robert and denby  they were caching sinners . Jerome said what  oh come on  this can't be happing  we captuerd  them last time  did'nt we guys  the Anubis  people nodded .  KT said we got a another mystery  then  let's  start Investgating   tomarrow  i nodded  but Eddie  says to them  your not investgating  tomarrow  the Subnia  gang has dis bandend   i got my eye's on you  i got Fabian  as my side kick . and our room mates  has been changed becca martin you will be with Jerome Clarke    her jaw dropped Jerome Clarke said becca i am your osiran  becca said  oh  then we heard a loud thump we ran twords the  stares  we saw victor  Jerome said victor  Jerome  feels his pulse   then Victor  jumps   Victor said April fools  we laughed  But Eddie and Fabian  looked each other Victor said  it is 10:00  hear the pin drop we ran into seprate  rooms .