The Day it all changed....

CIEL'S POV

Me an Sebastian just got back from working on one other hardest cases ever.Me an Bardroy,Finnian,May-Rin,Prince Soma,Grell,Undertaker,
we just killed pluto, we got rid of this angel that calls it self Angela & Ash.But they were one together they are one person I know weird the samething can happen to Sebastain as well even though all I can see is his heels,lets stop my talking and get on with the story.

Like I said we just killed pluto,and got rid of Angela & Ash,but I got hurt before I made it back to england.I find pluto on top of a really big statue in the middle of england,but the thing that caught my eye was his glowing collar that was around his neck I knew someone or something was controling him,so I had no choice but to let my three trusted servents kill him.

"SO This IS WHERE THE GOOD PART STARTS ENJOY"

CIEL'S POV

"I find myself wake on a moving boat I sit up and turn myself around see I'm not in england no more.So I ask Sebastain " Sebastain were our we?

SEBASTAIN'S POV

"Me and the servents and Lady Elizabeth came with me and my young master,but what got me confused about is what happened to my young master's soul,so I went into a empty area to take out my young master out of the suitcase I had him in to keep him safe an put back on his ring.So I told the three servents "get me two boats' one for you and one for Lady Elizabeth and her servent an for the young master" so when they came back with the boats that I ask for I put flowers in the boat and laid my young master on the flowers.Then after we started to move I kept a close eye on the two as we moved,then an hour are so my young master woke up he was looking at his new surroundings,but he ask the question I knew he was going to asked,so I answered honestly to my young master so I said "we are at the boarders of england we will be staying here till england cool down an we will go back untill you are ready young master just relax and enjoy your day wth Lady Elizabeth.

CIEL'S POV

"What do he mean on the boarders of england all I remember is drowning in the water,so what happened when I was out."So Sebastain how long till we can go back to england".I know Sebastain can hear me hes trying not to answer my question."SEBASTAIN,SEBASTAIN" answer me for some reason he been more quite then nomarlly that I'm around him the thing is that every time he's with me he sometimes get annoying,but today he is quite and not giving me throwing insults at all the time.I'm going to find out what is bothering him and when I do I'll try to help him with his issues he has.

"This is what sebastain thinking about   ciel I just don't get what's going in sebastain's head sometimes