Chapter 1: Noticed to Ignored

My name is Kotomi Ichinose and I'm just a girl who likes to read and who have a high intelligence of study who I've passed lots of exams and yet, I haven't made a single friend...because I have very low social skills and I'm just not good at communicating with people...although I've made a single friend when I was little....but I don't want to mention him since it'll bring me terrible and painful memories of my....past. But lots has happened last week...

What has happened is that last week, I had a mental breakdown after I saw a bus crash on the town, because my friends thought that Ryou, the sister of Kyou Fujibayashi, was inside. She was fine...but not me. I retreated to my empty house and I begin to restudy research about my parents who died when I was a child. My freinds were pretty worried for me that I didn't came out of my house for days, so while I was in my house without any way to contact society, my childhood friend Tomoya Okazaki, a boy with blue hair and a delinquent at school due to his past with his parents, he made a plan of making a way to make me come out of my house by repairing my overgrown garden and front yard with the help of my other friends...and they also offered me a new violin...despite of it being destroyed with a accident they encountered...

I saw the repairments, as I give a happy and a grateful smile, as I was amazed how much my friends were dedicated and were very focused on helping me of what I was dealing with....from dealing all the pain I felt about my past and about my feelings and emotions....

After what happened, I confessed my feelings to Tomoya...because he was the only person throughout my whole childhood that I made a friend...and he cared for a lonely girl like me...and I cared for him the moment I layed my eyes on him....I was playing on my violin, and he came...because he was chasing a butterfly....after that, we spend time together....but however....he wasn't there for me after my parents left on a business trip on my birthday...and they died of a plane crash...and I was lonely for years...without no one to care or love...and I got scared I could lose someone else, so that's why I've decided to stay alone....

After I left my house and went to the drama club with my friends at school, which was revived by Nagisa Furukawa, who was the club president who wanted to revive the club, a man with a suit, which was my guardian, told me that a briefcase that belonged to my parents was for me, and as I opened the briefcase with my nervous hands, it was a teddy bear....which was a birthday present I really wanted on my birthday....and the guardian explained that the briefcase had traveled to different countries of the world, and that's when it reached to Japan....and my parents thought of that....as I still wanted that bear for my birthday....as I hugged it...the soft fabric of the bear, and as it pressed on my body gently, the gentleman told me my parents always loved and they still remembered of me even they are gone...and that's when I decided to pass on....it would've been my parents' wish all along....but I was happy I finally decided to let go of the past and continue on with my life....or so I say....

As I woke up from my soft and tender bed, it was 6:00 in the early morning, and it's another early school day, not to mention my final year as a high school student before I can start my life as a adult. Time went fast like someone changed the hands of a clock time and time again, like I feel just yesterday, it was my first year of Freshmen year, and today, as I woke up, time changed to my final year. After giving some thinking for my studies, I got up tiredly.

"Well....time for another great and yet lonely day." as I told myself with a yawning mumble.

I got up, as I did my daily routine when I normally wake up in the mornings: brushing my hair, wearing my school uniform, making myself some food to eat by myself at the library or for someone like Tomoya will come, and I grab some books for myself to read, which was pretty advanced books anyone would understand. As I walked around my empty house with my bookbag and ready to leave, I passed by to my parent's room, next to my father's study. I've heard a voice inside...a very similar voice...