[1] ARMY GUIDE

Hello lovelies!Welcome to the ARMY Appreciation book!Today's chapter"How to be an ARMY

Hello lovelies!
Welcome to the ARMY Appreciation book!
Today's chapter
"How to be an ARMY."
[REAL TALK VERSION]
~
§
[QUICK Q&A]

Q1: "What is an ARMY?"

A1: A.R.M.Y = ADORABLE REPRESENTATIVE MC FOR YOUTH
(Long name for fans huh?)

Q2: "Why did they decide to call their fans ARMYS?"

A2: Let's get a general definition of the Army. Armies have soldiers, and they have armor to protect themselves. Soldiers wouldn't survive without any protective out in war. Us fans, represent the armor (or better the bulletproof vest). The members (BTS) represent the soldiers. We're there to watch out for them, and they're out to fight for their goal.

~

§

Now let's get to the good stuff!HOW TO BE ARMY 101BTS ARMY GUIDE[REAL TALK VERSION]

HOW TO BE ARMY 101
BTS ARMY GUIDE
[REAL TALK VERSION]

RULE ONE

NO LOVE NO ARMY

To start off, you must love all of them equally. Each member has the same
value as your bias, and no member has lower status than anyone else. Every member has a story, every member has a harsh past, and you have no right to say that they didn't have it any harder than another. No one cares if you believe a member should leave just because they don't fit your beauty standards, or appeal to your liking. You're not the one who left home to chase their dream, you're the one watching them grow and bloom.

Don't like his voice? Don't like the way he looks? Don't like etc etc?

Simple answer,

YOU'RE NOT AN ARMY.

RULE TWO

NO PEACE NO FRIENDS

Now now, don't go spreading negativity to one another okay? We all love the same group, so what's the problem? I know most of us can talk for hours on end about their bias and share so much about each other, and it would actually be nice. This is relevant to all ARMYS, and to other fandoms to.

!!STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER!!
You don't see your idols fight each other because someone said this etc etc. Handle things maturely, and respect each other please! Don't bring down other kpop groups, everyone has to work hard to get somewhere. We represent who we are by the way we act.
Don't give newcomers to fandoms a bad vibe, and make your fandom sound problematic or mean. Always give a welcoming vibe, and make our idols proud of us.

Cut it with the wars,
or people will never know
what fandoms/armys can really do.

RULE THREE

TRUE LOVE

Alright kids! Let's sit you down and have a little talk about love, shall we?

!!THEY ARE NOT OBJECTS!!
Don't treat them like some Ken doll you got from the store, you're not Barbie oh my god.
They are grown men, and they are allowed to have their own love lives. You don't just automatically claim them as yours just because they're your bias. Honestly, we all know we all want to date their own bias, but les face it that's most likely never going to happen. So, don't go and run around saying that you'll murder anyone who tries to take Jungkook away from you.

They all want to have a family of their own when they grow old, and you'll make it hard if you attack the person they want to call their significant other. They love us (ARMY) but they want to cherish a lover. Don't you want to see your bias smile out of unconditional love when they find the right one for them? (and it's PROBABLY not gonna be you, sorry cold reality I guess).

True love can do so much wonders to a person, don't take that away from them just because it's not you.

RULE FOUR

BOUNDARIES

Let me make the clear.

!!THEY'RE STILL HUMAN!!
Chasing them out of airports? Not cool. They travel around a lot for tours, and it's highly disrespectful to greet them by screaming and chasing them around like sheep, or huddle around them so they can't even leave. They need to breathe once and a while, give them space. Make boundaries. Going so far as following them around is a big NO NO. Don't make it to the point they're afraid to roam the streets guys. Don't shove cameras in their faces when they're with their family members or friends, and definitely don't chase after them please! We all have boundaries, and we shouldn't cross other's.

For the safety of each other and BTS.

RULE FIVE

IN ALL HONESTY

Just learn to love yourself as much as you love them, and as much as they love us back. We cherish them, and they cherish us. At the end of the day, we still love them and they still love us.

So, why not learn to love ourselves by the help of each other yeah?

~
§

See you next time!"Love myself, love yourself

See you next time!
"Love myself, love yourself."