How I Fell in Love with my Imaginary Friend (BoyxBoy) (ON HOLD)

White. White. White... Gone. The color is gone. White. White. White... Unnoticed White... White is all I have left.  Where did the color go? Did They take it?  White. Am I also White? Did They take my color? Why did they take my color? White. White. White... Blue? Blue... Why is there Blue? Wasn't the color stolen away? Didn't They take it? Blue... It's blurry.... Can I keep the Blue? Will They steal this color also? My Blue. Why do I get this color? Blue... Is it mine now? White. Gone. Blue. Color. White. Unseen. Blue...Black...Black... Black... bl-

~*~

I woke up in my clean white bed. Like usual, my wrists and ankles were bound to the cot by crude leather straps, and I was laying on the crinkly paper sheet.

"Hello." I looked up to see a semi tall dark haired man. His smile feigned some sort of kindness, but his electric blue eyes held a cold condescending smirk. Blue.... Where have I seen this blue? Was this...? Was this the blue from before? My blue? Was this my blue?

I shook my head as if to throw away the dirty thoughts that riddled my mind. I wasn't supposed to think things like this. They said I wasn't. My thoughts were wrong. When my thoughts were right I was going to be allowed out of my room... My room....

"People aren't supposed to be here. You'll get in trouble. This is my room." He ignored me and walked around My room. His tanned fingers ran against the white walls, and his muddy brown shoes walked acrossed the white tiled floor. "This is my room," my voice began to rise in volume.

"Hey don't you get cold in here? You know... Not really having a blanket and all?" he said while turning toward me. His dark brown hair shaded his eyes. His blue eyes... Blue...

I shook my head frantically and squeezed my eyes shut as tightly as possible. This caused my light blond hair to flip back and forth acrossed my pale, nearly paper white, face. White... Ugh!! These thoughts weren't supposed to be here! My thoughts were wrong! That's why I'm here! That's why... That's why.... He's in My room....

"Get out. This is My room. You aren't supposed to be here." I said with my teeth clenched. He picked up my tiny clear super-ball sitting on the counter in the corner of the room... My room... My ball... It's Mine. No one elses... No one can have it... They promised! They said it was mine! 

"That's mine! You can't touch it!" He began to bounce it. "No! That's mine! It's not yours!" My lip trembled as he continued to bounce the tiny plastic ball. I heard a cold chuckle as tears blurred my vision. I shut my eyes tightly (causing the liquid to trail a burning path down my cold cheeks) and once again shook my head wildly. "No! No! No! That's Mine! Not yours! Stop touching it! Leave it alone! It's mine! It's mine! It's- It's-" my words were being interrupted by my quiet hiccups and wracking sobs. I squeezed my eyes tighter (even more of my tears stained my cheeks) as I listened the gentle thump of my bouncy ball. Thunk... Thunk... Thunk... Thunk... "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! It's Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" I thrashed in my bed and screamed over and over, knowing good and well that They were coming. My screaming only grew louder as the seconds passed. "Okay! I'll stop! Please quit screaming! You'll catch the doctor's attention! And then I'll have to leave! Please stop!" The dark haired man pleaded. I looked up to the man through my blurry vision. My lip trembled again. I forced my eyes shut and clenched my frail hands.

"NO!!!" I screached, "I want you gone!" I beated my fists against the mattress as well as I could with the restraints. "Leave me alone! Go away! I don't like you! It's mine! Mine! It's mine!" I heard light footsteps outside my door signaling that They were almost here. My shouts and thrashes grew louder and harsher with each passing second. I wanted him out of My room...

"Shhh! please stop screaming! I promise I'll stop. I'll leave your stuff alone. I'll even be completely silent!" he continued begging over my consistent screams.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled again, "Go away! Go away! Go away!!!"

"Please don't make me leave! I'll be good I promise! Just please!!"

"Leave me alone! Go away! I hate you! I hate you! Leave me alone!It's Mine! Get out of My room!!" I heard the light click of the door and soon after it creaked open. "Get him out! I WANT HIM GONE! This is My room!" I writhed pathetically against the straps one more time before I felt a slight pinch on my inner elbow and heard Them say soothing words as I drifted into unconciousness. Black...

~*~

I glared at Them as he sat in the white wheelie chair. His pale lab coat hung around his waist and flowed over the edge of the chair under his legs. I looked up to the leather straps binding my wrists to the bed and tugged lightly. "You aren't going to get out of those." My head snapped back to Them. He sighed and started writing things on his little clipboard. "Why were you screaming before I came into the room?" I glared at Them and kept my lips shut tightly. He sighed and gave me a tired look. "Please talk to me. If you tell me what's wrong I might even be able to get you out of those straps." I pursed my lips and stared at him suspiciously. "I promise," he told me, "that if you tell me what happened that I will do my best to get you out of the straps."

What did I have to lose?

"He was here. He wouldn't leave me alone. He kept touching my things. This is my room. Not his. He isn't allowed in here. Why was he in my room?" His eyes scrunched in confusion.

"What? Who was in here? Who is he?"

I shrugged (well as close to a shrug as I could get). "I don't know. He had dark hair and blue eyes. His voice was kind of deep... And he was tall... He kept touching my things. The things that aren't his. Doesn't he have is own things? Why was he touching mine?" I began to forget that he was here. "They were mine. He isn't supposed to be in here. Only me and Them. Only we're allowed in here. Only I'm allowed to touch my things. This is my room. My room. Not his. Mine. Only mine." My eyes widened beneathe my shaggy blonde bangs. My chest started to ache as if someone was inside was pushing up on my rib cage. "N-Not.. Not his... Mine. Mine. Mine. All mine. He doesn't touch mine. He doesn't touch mine. I-it's mine... Why would he touch mine?" I looked up at Them. His eyes were widening with sympathy and pity. "Wh-why?..." My crazed green eyes searched around the room flicking from one direction to the next.

 "Kenei! Calm down!" They stood up and rushed to my bed. White. White. White... Black....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all! I know this story seems very wierd but you all have to understand that he is crazy. Kenei is in an INSANE ASYLUM. Obviously it's going to be a bit wierd seeings it's in an insane (and doped on drugs) person's Point of view. I personally Love Kenei :3 (BTW if you didn't catch it ((because I only said it once)) Kenei ((pronounced Keen-ai))is the main character).

Loves and nightmares,

~Lucy Lucy Chiharu