Yes I am a Dog

ZAK POV

Why does she have to sleep so much?! She knows she can just sleep during the day like I do! but of course she's always busy when I need her... Typical Morgan. Morgan is my "fur mommy", and she says I'm her "fur son". Okay, but I really need to cut to the chase; the real reason I'm up this late is because I REALLY REALLY REALLY have to go pee! And I don't think Morgan understands how tiny my puppy bladder is! I want to go wake her up; but the last time I did, well, let's just say that didn't end very well. She was pretty mad and well I decided to just pee on the spot... that got me into even more trouble even though I personally think it was all Morgan's fault.

Wait! I think I hear something! I should go check. Now I'm sort of toddling slowly towards the noise... slowly cause that thingy between my legs that makes me feel better when I go pee... if it gets whacked I'm 99.9% sure I'll pee if it does. Okay, I need to focus, where is that noise coming from? The bathroom! It's Morgan! And she's lying on the big drinking bowl.... I wonder if she's okay. I'm walking over, and now I'm licking her elbow to get her attention . She's looking at me and I let out a soft whimper as if I'm asking her if everything is okay.

"I'm fine, Zaky, don't worry, okay?" She says patting my head.

Well, if you're up, Morgan, would you be so kind as to... LET ME OUT SO I CAN GO PEE?! I stay right there, and whimper while I cross my legs. Morgan looks down at my legs, and she finally realizes what I'm trying to tell her. She is getting up now and I follow her down the hall and to the front door of our apartment. She grabs my leash and slides those weird shoes with the spikes where her feet go... I've seen her boyfriend wearing them I think... yep... they're his. Socks and sandals. We are walking down to the elevator, and heading to the front of the building.

Once we arrive at my usual pee spot, Morgan motions for me to do my thing.

"Okay, go pee, Zak. It's 12:30 in the morning, and I seriously don't feel that great." she says and I lift my leg up and pee on my favorite tree. I can see the thingy letting the yellow water out and those things behind it... Morgan said they help me make "puppies"... I'm not quite sure how I can make a "puppy", but I think I am one and I totally want to try so I can see what these "puppies" things are.

When I am done we head back up to our apartment, Morgan takes my leash off and I lie down on my dog bed. She goes back into the bathroom. I have to admit, despite the fact she isn't always able to fulfill my needs right away, I am kind of worried about her. She doesn't seem okay... maybe I should go lay on the floor next to her. Yes, I think I will do that. I stand up and grab my bed in my mouth. I'm heading to the bathroom now, and I'm almost there.

Once I get there, I place my bed down and lay next to her. She turns around when she feels my furry back on hers. She reaches behind her and pets my ears and head. I fall asleep, and I can't remember the rest of the night.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Zak! Come here, buddy! We are going to the dog park!" Morgan is calling my name. I'm running right to the door. She must be feeling better now. She clips my leash on and we walk out the door to the car. I'm so happy! I love going to the dog park!

Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! There's a girl here! she looks just like me! And I think she's my age too! I'm going to say hi! I'm running toward her, but I look back at Morgan, just to make sure I'm allowed to run off like this. She smiles back. This must mean yes. Once I arrive next to her, I smell her butt and she smells mine. Then we meet face to face and she... KISSES ME! Then we begin to do things that make my thingy in between my legs feel good. Really good! She and I can't stop and we are both enjoying each other.

Not much later, Morgan calls my name. Me and my new girlfriend kiss goodbye. I notice that her fur dad is talking to Morgan. We both say goodbye and then we get in the car to go home.

"Did you have fun with Millie?" She asks me... Millie? Oh! Millie! I bark in reply. I am just too happy! I love her and she loves me. I really do love my life.

MY LIFE IS PERFECT!