Lie For Me

"Here, here, Tsurugi-chan..~ Doesn't this look all nice and sweet? You can have it!"

Yoshimasa was knelt down on the floor in front of Tsurugi, holding out a small piece of chocolate wrapped neatly in an eyeball decorated tin foil. It was Halloween and work didn't stop Yoshimasa from celebrating the holiday and showing his spirit; he'd even brought several candies from home and was bent on getting rid of all of them by the end of the day.

The two of them stood in the C3 lounge; Tsurugi clutched at his own shirt with his bare fists, staring back at Yoshimasa with curious large orbs and a semi-watering mouth. Touma had made the mistake of bringing the small boy to the headquarters in order to watch over him; it was a shame that the plan backfired due to Yoshimasa's interference. The brunette snickered and pressed the small candy into Tsurugi's hand, giving him a large smile before picking up the younger and standing.

"Not bad, not bad at all!~ It's like I'm holding onto Shuuhei, though you're a little bigger. Haha! Now.. what to do before that certain guy notices!" Yoshimasa thought aloud, holding Tsurugi with one arm while his other hand went to his chin in thought.

"YOSHIMASA!"

Not even a few moments after, however, Touma burst in through the door to yell Yoshimasa's name with clear irritation. One glare and Tsurugi was stolen away from the male's grasp to be carefully placed onto the ground.

"What are you doing?!" The ravenette raised his voice, one brow twitching as his hand reached out to grab Yoshimasa's collar with the intent to at least get one hit in. In response to his quick action, the brunette merely dodged off to the right and tried to pick up Tsurugi once more, only to fail with Touma's superior reaction speed.

"Don't." Yoshimasa's wrist was trapped within Touma's fingers, and the male felt himself stiffen beneath the other's touch in an attempt to lessen the bruises that would most likely form right after. A tense smile was plastered on his face and his brow twitched as he tried to keep his expression straight. One shivered breath escaped his lips and a soft chuckle leaked out.

"Haha! Touma~" The older laughed, meeting his gaze whilst taking a step forward.

"You shouldn't restrain children from celebrating holidays practically made for them! If you didn't want him to indulge in candy, then you should have just left him over at our house to play with Shuuhei." He continued on to joke despite Touma's death grip and solemn gaze.

"You're too old to celebrate. Elders like you should know your place and work like you should. Are you dressing up for the holidays? Seems to be that you've decided to be a dad." The male growled in reply while keeping his stance.

"Haha! You give me too much credit!" Yoshimasa stepped forward, causing Touma to retreat a step back but keep his stern appearance.

"A dad? How about I be a murderer instead? We can match and you can be my victim! What do you say, Touma?" There was a slight glint of hostility within his hazel hues which captured the male's attention and mesmerized him if even for a moment. He felt his lips press together thinly and his grip loosened enough for the C3 member to twist away from him.

"Haha! One, and two-!" A playful countdown was given before he made another attempt at Tsurugi, the small ravenette who had a look of slight fear the longer that he watched Yoshimasa. Luckily for him, his guardian came in for the save once more.

"I'm not joking!" The male hissed, fingertips digging into the bespectacled's triceps to restrict his movements.

"Don't give him those sweet things. He'll get used to it."

"And what's the problem with that?" Yoshimasa stared back innocently, not quite understanding what his issue was.

"The problem is that he'll grow attached to it."