The Story of Hypnotic Hebi (CreepyPasta) ~W/ Hypnotic Hebi x Shy Reader!~

~~~~~~~~~THE STORY OF HYPNOTIC HEBI~~~~~~~~~

Hebi, an 18-year-old boy, has always wanted hypnotic powers since he was 6 years old. During his free time, he has been always trying to hypnotize his baby sister, Sora. Sadly, it didn't work, but it happily caused her to laugh. As soon as he got his hypnotic powers from an evil worshiper, he looked at his mother and told her he got his hypnotic powers. "Mom, look. I seriously got my hypnotic powers," he said excitedly. As she looked, she was locked into his hypnotic trance after a few minutes. As soon as she fell asleep, Hebi was trying to wake her up. A tear rolled down his cheek as he found out that he killed his mother with his hypnotic powers. As soon as possible, he checked in the mirror to see what his hypnotic powers looked like. 4 minutes later, he was found dead on the floor.

As soon as he became an immortal, Jeff the Killer, Slenderman, Ben Drowned, Ticci Toby, Masky & Hoody, Smile Dog, Eyeless Jack, and the gang welcomed him to the CreepyPasta family. "How'd you die?," asked Jeff. "I first killed my mother, which I never meant to do, and then I killed myself." Hebi spoke in a low voice. "How DID you kill yourself and your mom in the first place?," asked Ben. "I was trying to show her my hypnotic powers, and suddenly, I killed her. I killed myself by seeing what my hypnotic powers were; I didn't know I hypnotized myself to death." Hebi said. "We should think of a name...," reminded Slenderman. "First off, what's your name?," asked Slenderman. "My name is Hebi." Hebi said. "Hmm..." Toby thought. "How about Hypnotic Hebi?" "That's a good name!," gasped Ben. "Woof!," agreed Smile Dog. "Hmmm... Let's see what you can do.," thought Eyeless Jack. "Let's go find a girl!," responded Jeff.

~~~~~~~~~~~HYPNOTIC HEBI X READER~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your friends, [f/n 1], [f/n 2], [f/n 3], [f/n 4], and [f/n 5], decided to go camping for the night playing "Truth or Dare?". When it was [f/n 1]'s turn to go, [he/she] chose you. "[y/n], truth or dare?," [he/she] said. You responded "Dare." "I dare you to try to find Hypnotic Hebi in the woods." "B-But--." "Aww, don't be shy. You did great on the other dares that we dared you!" "Yeah." [f/n 2] responded. "Try it. I promise you will come back, [y/n]. C'mon, I know you can do this!," [he/she] smiled. "Th-Thanks guys...," you softly smiled back, blushing. As [f/n 1] gave you a flashlight and a camera, [he/she] responded, "I hope you come back alive," as [he/she] patted you softly on the shoulder.

As soon as you were trying to find him, you called out, "H-Hello? I-Is anybody there?" As soon as Jeff heard a shy voice, which was yours, he showed a signal to let Hypnotic Hebi know that a girl (a.k.a you) was coming their way. As soon as Hypnotic Hebi was out for the hunt and set foot into the wilderness, you called out, "H-Hello?!" in a squeaky voice. He then heard the innocent voice (your voice) and started to speak. "Look into my eyes...," he softly spoke. "I'M DEAD!!," you thought. As soon as you tried to run back to your friends, he teleported right in front of you. As you saw a 6'6", emo-ish brown haired, hot boy that had a red sweater with the hood over his head, black/blue jeans, and yellow eyes that glowed like the sun, a blush deeply and delicately dusts on your cheeks. You tried to escape him, but he kept on teleporting in front of you. "WH-WHAT DO YOU W-WANT?!," you yelled, tears delicately streaming down your delicate [e/c] eyes. "Shh... I just want you to relax and look into my eyes...," he softly spoke; "Eh?!," you yelped as a deep blush brushes along your cheeks. As soon as your friends heard you, they all ran to you shouting, "[y/n]?! Where are you?! Can you hear us?! [Y/N]!!!!!," until they were out of breath. "I-I lied to her... she's d-dead, all because o-of me!," [f/n 1] stammered as tears rolled down [his/her] cheeks. "He hypnotizes people to DEATH?!," they all shouted except for [f/n 1]. "Y-Yes... I found out on the W-Wikipedia on my i-iPad," [he/she] sighed as [he/she] started to sob lightly. "GUYS!!! H-HELP ME!!!! I'M NOT DEAD YET!!," you shouted. "You hear that? It's [y/n]! She's alright!" [f/n 3] said excitedly. "Sh-She is?," thought [f/n 1]. You were alright until Hypnotic Hebi heard what your name was; he then fully hypnotized you by softly spoke as soft as he could try, "Sleep, [y/n]..." When all of them heard you fall onto the floor, they know you got hypnotized to death. "No..." [f/n 1] thought. "This wasn't what I wanted..." As Jeff saw you, he was amazed. "Whoa... He really killed her!," he chanted. "H-How did he do that?!" Masky and Hoody stuttered surprisingly and excitedly as they saw you. "I have my ways...," Hypnotic Hebi said as he was picking you up on his shoulder.