Prologue

My name is Wolfieh, and right now I'm 5 years old... I just got kicked out of my own home because my father was f*cking a girl from town and I walked in... So yeah that's how my horrible life starts out. I am about to tell you a story that is actually true, it's about me when I was growing up. So as you know I got kicked out of the house. I was wondering around in a forest when I hear a growl. Little me asks who is there like anybody that is ignorant. I soon found myself looking at a huge reptile thing. "W-who or what are you?" I asked.

"What is this, a little girl..." said the thing turning around to look at the black-haired girl.

"A-a d-d-dragon?" asked the terrified little thing.

"Yes, go ahead, run and scream out DRAGON! Like everybody else... I don't care." said the black and blue dragon.

The little Wolfieh looked at him with sadness in her eyes. Then she said, "Hi, my name is Wolfieh. What's your's?" asked the bubbly little child smiling at the dragon.

'Hmmm, she's different..' thought the dragon. "My name, are you sure you want to know my name?" asked the dragon.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? You look really nice and sweet, so... What is your name?" asked the little girl.

"My name is Acnologia. I am the Dark Dragon, and I use dark magic." said the powerful dragon now known as Acnologia.

"Dark Magic? That sounds cool!" giggled Wolfieh.

"Hmmmm, really?" asked Acnologia curiosity filling his white orbs.

"Yeah really! I want to learn magic to some day so that I can protect myself and others that I love, if I have any..." said Wolfieh as sadness slowly laced her voice.

"What do you mean? Don't you have a mother or father?" asked the Dark Dragon.

"He kicked me out because I saw him doing something to a girl that is from our village... And my mom died from a mission. She could do magic as well but got killed because she wanted to save her friends." said the little girl.

"I got a idea, how about I teach you dark magic. This magic is called Dragon Slayer magic. There are different types, like water, wind, earth, nature, fire, and more. But the type that I will teach is different, so what do you say?" asked the black dragon.

"YES!!! That would be amazing so what type  are you teaching me?" asked Wolfieh.

"Dark magic, like mine, now lets get started. Lesson 1 Dark Dragon Roar..."

And that's how my new life began... I was so happy. Not only did Acnologia teach me magic but he also teached me math, history, fitness, science, different languages, art, and my favorite, how to sing! But that all ended on July 7, X777. That's when he disappeared. That's when my teacher... Friend... No, father disappeared. That day changed my life. I became a dark soul. Nobody liked me... That's when my happiness grew astray...

That's when my fake smile appeared.