troyler kiss oneshot

Troye's P.O.V-

I prance off the stage, practically running top speed away from the audience, the cheers, the screams, the chaos. Not because I don't like it... because I do. I was smiling ear to ear. I had just kissed Tyler Oakley. I wasn't supposed to- really. We had just wanted to stage it, to make it fake. I couldn't. I was less than an inch away from my crush's lips in front of a crowd of thousands of people. I pulled my thumb away at the last second and pressed our lips together, using my hand to cover my tongue touching his. I turn the corner and keep walking until I reach the room behind the stage and then I stop. I wait, nervously for Tyler to come running in, most likely pissed at me. He stumbles in, quiet at first. His face is redder than a tomato and he has a bead of sweat at his hairline.  "Tilly...? Are you okay?" I murmur. "Y- Yes." He replies. Then he bursts out into a fit of laughter. "Troye.. We just kissed!" he shouts. "I know, Ty. I... liked it." I beam. "So did I, actually. Who knew that the shy little twinksivan I met last year could kiss so damn GOOD?". I give him a cheeky smile. I still can't help but wonder what this makes us. We've had a flirtationship before now. But I think I felt something when I kissed him. 

Tyler's P.O.V-

Before we head out of the room, I grab Troye's shoulders and spin him around so he's facing me. "Can you keep a secret Troyeboy?" I ask. "Ummm. Yes, Ty." He answers. "Good. Because I like you. a lot. More than a friend" I whisper, before gently pulling his face inches away from mine. "I hope you can keep a secret too, Tilly. Because I like you." He breathes, his plump lips brushing mine as he speaks. I can taste the flavor of his mint gum. "C'mere." He sighs. "I can't resist you." He pulls me closer, making our lips collide and our bodies press closer. I really can get used to this. A cute Aussie all to myself. 

Troye's P.O.V-

It's been 4 hours since our kiss and it's still all I can think about. "Tilly? What... are we?" I ask softly. "Whatever you want us to be, Troye. Friends, more than that, whatever." he answers back quietly, as we are walking up to the hotel entrance. "Well I really like you... and I feel like if we faked being friends around our friends and on camera... something might slip. Like in Louis' vlog that one night when you and I were drunk and I-" He cuts me off by pecking my lips. "It's our relationship. We don't need to worry. Whatever happens our fans will be supportive, I know they'll be." He says, reassuringly. "Okay, Ty." I murmur. I have to bite down so hard not to pour out all of my emotions for him. I just love him so much. I have to dig my fingernails into my palms to resist not grabbing his face and kissing him. I have to clench every muscle in my body to not hug him. "You wanna head up to Connor's room for pizza?" He asks, full of energy. "Yeah... babe" I whisper. Tyler looks up at me with a huge smile on his face and all of the worry drains out of me. "Let's check our tag together, I bet our fans made a lot of really cute stuff!" He says. Then he grabs my hand and pulls me to the elevator.