Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Chapter One

Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Keli

Have you ever met someone and your heart instantly begins to beat quicker, and you swear you hear the intro to Everybody Wants To Rule The World in the background as they walk towards you with a smile? I swear that's what occurred to me when I was twelve and met my brother's bandmate, Parker. Again my best friend's ringtone went off seconds after and she's weirdly into the 80s.

Flashback

I heard the doorbell ring and rushed downstairs in hope to see my best friend well my only friend. I collided with Kelen at the stairs.

"Why are you going downstairs?" He questioned as I rolled my eyes.

"To see my friends," I replied.

"Don't you mean friend" I shoved him toward the wall and ran to the door he caught up as I pulled it open. There was Bee, and I looked at the guy next to her, and I swear there was a wind pushing his blonde hair back.

"Oh, shit is your mom cooking spaghetti" Bee yelled, and the blonde guy chuckled. Seconds later her phone began to ring.

"Hey Kelen, and you must be his sister Keli."

"Uh um yeah."

"Cool I'm Parker" oh my god, high school guys are cuter.

Present

I looked around the restaurant as I saw a familiar face, Bee. She's wearing a Knocked Loose hoodie; jeans rolled up at the bottom to show her black vans socks and her black skate highs. I sighed as she waved happily and came to stand next to me. I on the other had a nice but casual black sundress on.

"Bee I told you this is brunch."

"It's an Olive Garden, not exactly a fancy place it's the Waffle House of Italian food Keli," I noticed my brother come in with a beautiful girl holding onto his arm and a blond guy trailing behind. My heart began to race as I saw Bee turn around and look at them.

"Parker!!!" She shouted as his smile got huge at the sight of Bee.

"BEE!!!" He shouted back

"Dude it's nice to know I'm not the only one in band merch" Bee stated as I noticed Parker's outfit was a duplicate of hers except his hoodie was of the band Terror.

"Me too, Kelen was busting my balls about it in the parking lot when we met up. I told him why should I  even dress up it's Olive Garden aka the Waffle House of Italian food. Anyways hey Keli what's up how have you been?" He asked me as we started walking towards our table.

"Pretty good" I answered and we sat down at the booth, per usual him and Bee together on one side my brother, his girlfriend and I on the other.

"So Kelen who's this?" I asked directing my attention to the girl next to him as I gazed my menu.

"Sorry for not introducing her early but this is my girlfriend Brittney; we made it official last month we met at our Gilman show which some of you chose not to come to," he said focusing his attention to Bee who was too preoccupied looking at her menu to notice his remark. Kelen rolled his eyes as Brittney smiled and said.

"He was heartbroken by a dear friend not coming, I comforted him, and here we are three months later."

"Damn that friend but really suck Kelen. It's so nice meeting you Brittney, anyways so how early is too early for wine?" Bee asked as I noticed Parker's tattooed arm go around her shoulders.

"It's never too early," he answered in a joking tone as they both laughed but he didn't remove his arm from her shoulder he just adjusting it to be more comfortable as he sat back and shared a menu with Bee, which made jealousy grow inside of me.

"Parker I didn't know this girl was the girl you're dating?" Brittney asked Bee I noticed her face get really confused.

"Wait, Parker and I?" She asked.

"Yeah I thought her name was something else but thinking about it he talks about a Bee all the time which i'm assuming it's you so i might have the same wrong." They both let out huge laughs, and that finally made him remove his arm from around her shoulder. This just reminds me of high school when Bee and Parker would always be together. If we were at a party or group setting they would be in their own little world whispering and laughing.

"No, no way dude, that's now me. Parker and I are just super close." Bee said as she looked at him and him at her and they laughed even harder.

"Yeah, um no way. That was actually Leah she modeled for some brands. We were both actually super busy and only hung out like once a month so we called it quits a week ago. Bee here is just one of my closest friends since childhood" Parker explained, an available Parker Cannon here all summer. This might be the year Parker and I finally become an us.

-

Please vote and comment.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 20, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Time After Time // Parker Cannonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें