1

CASSIDY

Walking. That's what i had been doing for about 30 minutes. I never thought I'd get this far with how short winded I am. Guessing that's what I get for being an cancer kid/teen. I was sadly diagnosed with stage 2 leukemia when I was ten. I wasn't cancer free until I was 16, so that explains how long I had it. Rounding the corner, I notice that Comic-Con is starting today. 

"Might as well check it out." I mumble, walking into the place. THe clerkman asked if i was going to be getting any autographs today. I shook my head no and went to the room that was labeled for a movie called 'Air'. I had seen the movie in theaters and decided to go in.  I walk in and hear someone say something through the microphone.

"I see a pretty lady back there....yeah I'm talking 'bout ya!" the voice said. It was awfully familiar. I feel my cheeks heat up in a realization that it's the man himself. Yep, you guessed it. Norman Reedus. He called me pretty too. 

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FIRST, SHITTY CHAPTER. ANYWAYS, UNTIL I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THE BOLD LETTERING ON, ALL AUTHORS NOTES AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS WILL BE IN CAPS. IM USING A LAPTOP AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO WORK THE BOLD OR ITALICS YET, SO BARE WITH ME. THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST NORMAN REEDUS FANFIC SO DON'T HATE ME IF I GET ANY WRONG DETAILS.