𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ FIVE
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ SCOTT'S CONFERENCE
allow me to clarify, i mean a lack of a male authority figure.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

LUNA GRIPPED ONTO THE TOWEL THAT WAS PLACED around her body, stepping out of the shower after she had just finished drying herself off. Walking out of the bathroom she instantly shivered from the coldness that was making its way into her bedroom from the open window. Quickly shutting the window and closing the curtains, she went to reach for her clothes when suddenly she noticed a figure sitting on her bed. She released a loud gasp clutching onto her chest when she realized it was just Derek.

"Okay, you've got to stop sneaking up on people." Luna scolded making Derek release a small laugh as she smacked his arm. "I'm sorry, your window was open and I didn't want to exactly use the front door."

Luna nodded remembering that her mother was home tonight so they could both go to Scott's parent conference meeting. She was lost in thought she didn't realize Derek's lustful gaze, his eyes shifting down her chest.

Her clutch on the towel tightened pushing the wolf back on her bed, she shook her head. "No way. You already put a baby inside me. Now hand me my clothes."

Derek laughed at her words handing her the clothes that was set out on the bed for her. She thanked him then entering her bathroom to change.

"Do you mind if I stay for a couple days?" Derek asked once Luna had exited from the bathroom.

She shook her head, "Not at all. Why?"

"Kate visited me today." Just by the name made Luna pause before turning to her boyfriend, "She would've killed me, she knows I don't know anything about the Alpha."

"That bitch is lucky I'm pregnant." Luna growled. Derek lips twitched a bit, grinning at the brunette's protectiveness. He pulled her closely where she was in between his legs, he placed his hands on her stomach. "No one can take me for you both that easily. I wouldn't go down without a fight."