"When we first met, I had no idea how you would be so important to me"

"Ugh!" Cisco groans. "When will this dude wake up already?! He has a life to live!" He said while going on his computer. 

"Says the person who goes on Facebook all day," Caitlin laughs as she leans on the wall of Star Labs.

"Hey! Facebook as some really interesting stuff ok?" Cisco argued, throwing his hands up in the air while turning around in his chair. "Ok, it's too quite in here. Let's turn on some music!"

Caitlin rolls her eyes smiling and gets off of the wall as Cisco gets up out of his chair, grabs his phone from the table, and turned on "Poker Face by Lady Gaga". Which, according to Barry's Facebook page, was his favorite song. They walk over to Barry to check up on him.

............................
This part is from the pilot and was not made by me!
............................

"What are you doing?" Caitlin said in a stern voice, looking over Barry

"He likes this song," Cisco said chuckling

"How could you possibly know that?"

"I checked his Facebook page," He eats a twissler smiling, "I mean, he can hear everything right?"

"Auditory functions are the last sensory faculties to degenerate," Caitlin walk over to the counter and grabs some supplies

"Can't read my, can't read my, can't read my poker fa-" He sings

Barry then jumps up out of his bed with a big gasp, jump scaring Cisco.

Cisco jumps and drops his food turning to Barry  "OMG!"

"Where am I?" Barry asks, looking around the room confused

Caitlin looked over at Barry, "He's up!"

"Dr. Well, we need you in the cortex, like right now" Cisco speaks into the intercom to call Dr. Wells.

"Over 110, pulse 120, pupils, equally reactive to light" Caitlin stated as she shines a little in Barry's eyes. "Look at me... look at me.."

"Hey hey!" Cisco says, walking over to Barry trying to help him relax. "Relax... you're at S.T.A.R Labs.." He places his hands on Barry's shoulder.

"S.T.A.R Labs?" Barry asked confused and looking around the Lab. "What?... W-who you?!" 

"I'm Cisco Ramon.. that's.. Caitlin. 'Dr. Snow'" He explained rolling his eyes from calling Caitlin "Dr. Snow" 

"I need you to urinate this," Caitlin said as she pulls up a container into Barry's face. 

"Not this second!" Cisco grabbed the container per and placed it down. 

"Wait, what is happening?!" Barry yelled getting up out of the bed.

"You were struck by lightning dude," Cisco explained with a slight chuckle. 

"Wha-" He paused when he saw the mirror "Lighting... gave me abs?!"

"Your muscles should be atrophied, but instead they're in a chronic and unexplained state of cellular regeneration!" Caitlin stated as she touched Barry's upper body.

"You were in a coma.." Cisco continued to explain. 

"A coma?! For how long?!" 

"Nine months.." Harrison Well rolled into the cortex putting in his glasses. "Welcome black Mr. Allen... we have a lot to dissouse.." He then started to roll out of the room.

"Oh um... ok.." Barry then got up and followed doctor Wells. 

........................

"Well that was... something.." Caitlin said sitting back down.

"Yeah, he just jumped out of no where!" Cisco yelled. He looked over to see Caitlin's face completely red. "Hey you ok?" He asked her.

"Huh? Oh um... I-its nothing!" Caitlin said snapping out of her daydream. 

"Caitlin, you're my best friend, I know what you look like when you're thinking about something," Cisco said pulling up a chair next to her and sat down. "You're blushing," He looked at her and rises an eyebrow, curious on what she was going to say next.

"Oh um... I am?" Caitlin says with a embarrassed look on her face. "I'm not!" 

"Yes you are Caitlin... don't deny it, i saw the way that you were touching Barry..." Cisco said to her with a slight smirk.

"St-" Before Caitlin could finish with what she was saying, Dr. Wells and Barry walked back into the Cortex.

.....................

"Now, I'm not the most popular person in town these days but, Detective West and his daughter gave me permission to bring you here, where we were able to stabilize you," Dr. Wells explained to Barry, wheeling into the Cortex." Iris?" Barry asked referring to his childhood friend. 

He and Iris had been friends since they were little. Their relationship soon started to grow when Barry moved in with the West family when his mother was murdered, and his father went to jail for "the murder of his mother". Barry soon grew a crush on Iris, but was always seen as a friend in her eyes.

"Iris, yes," Dr. Wells confirmed. "She came to see you quite often,"

"She talks a lot," Caitlin said walking up to them. You could tell by the way that she was talking annyoed by her and was a little bit jealous. " Also, she's hot," Cisco added.

"I-I need to go.." Barry said eagerly, wanting to see Iris.

"N-No, you can't," Caitlin said, not wanting him to go.

"No, no, no, Caitlin's right, now that you're awake, we need to do more tests," Dr.Wells said as Caitlin sighed on relief that there was an excuse for Barry to stay with them. "You're still going through changes, there's so much that we don't know"

"I'm fine, really," Barry said looking at them, trying to hurry up to see Iris. "I feel normal...Thank you for saving my life," Barry said running out.

"Really?" Caitlin sighed.

"Can I keep the sweatshirt?" Barry asked peaking out of the door.

"Yeah, keep the sweatshirt," Dr. Wells said

......................

Thats all I'm going to do for now. This was my first fan fic so dont roast me! 😂